Shaw Direct — service
I SIGNED UP ORIGINALLY FROM A FLIER THAT WAS DROPPED IN MY MAIL BOX. I WAS THAN WITH BELL EXPRESS VIEW. I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THEM SO I WAS READY FOR A CHANGE IN MY SATELLITE SERVICE. I THAN PROCEEDED TO CALL SHAW DIRECT TO ARRANGE FOR THEIR SERVICES, AFTER MY FIRST CALL I MADE 2 MORE EACH TIME MAKING SURE THAT I WOULD ONLY HAVE $49.97 AUTOMATICALLY TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT. I NEVER RECIEVED IN THE MAIL OR AN EMAIL ADVISING ME OF ME THE AMOUNT TAKEN FROM BANK ACCOUNT WHICH WAS THE SUM OF $114.00 . I THAN CALLED 3 TIMES ASKING FOR A BILL IN THE MAIL OR AN EMAIL EXPLAINING THE CHARGES, TO NO AVAIL I HAD TO CALL AGAIN DEMANDING ANSWERS AND SOME SERVICE.
More Shaw Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Shaw Cable - billing scam
- Shaw Direct - customer service
- Shaw Direct / Star Choice - hidden disclaimers
- Shaw Internet Survey - shaw internet survey scam
- Shaw Cable - hacker attempts!
- Shaw Cable - poor customer service and billing process
- Shaw - billing
- Shaw - changing conditions of service that I didn't agree to.
- Shaw Cable - refer a friend payments
- Shaw Phone and internet - seasonal service not instituted when requested