Sharaf dg / samsung cyan toner

Dubai Internet City, United Arab Emirates

This is very frustrating on how Sharaf DG Ibn Battuta is doing fraud to customers. I personally purchased there samsung toners and returned the CYAN one because its defective, its messing everything when we print in the office. I even have a video of it and I gave them a copy of what I printed. I returned the toner after 2 days, they asked me to wait for almost over 2 weeks, they sent me a message that it was sent for repairs. I went to Sharaf DG Ibn Battuta to collect it and it's still the same. Shame on you guys, how can you lie to customer and how can you sell defective toner? No customer wants to buy a defective toner, is there really someone who is checking on it. It's more acceptable If a cheap shop will do this but not like you with a name in the market.
They are reasoning out that they don't have warranty for toners. That is very unacceptable!! I think no company wants to purchase a defective products, it's a waste of money. It's like you are giving money for nothing. No one even care about it. I think the one you gave us is fake. 3 originals and one fake.

Sharaf dg
Sharaf dg

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, May 27, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share the details with us at [protected]@sharafdg.com to have required assistance for your particular concern.

Fi