Having problems with Sharaf DG?

Sharaf DG Customer Service Contacts

8000 8007 (Bahrain)
8006 6753 (Oman)
800 0179 (Qatar)
+974 17 328 181 (Bahrain)
+974 800 0179 (Doha, Qatar)
+974 44 838 435 (Doha Festival City, Doha, Qatar)
Al Hilal Building, Ground Floor, Sheikh Rashid Road, Garhoud

Bahrain
• A-12 Bahrain City Centre, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain, Bahrain
• 2nd Floor, Ramli Mall, Road № 4041, Block № 740, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain
• Shop №104, Enma Mall Building - 493, Road - 16, Block - 925, Bahrain
• Seef Mall, Muharraq Seef Mall, 1st Floor, Near Arad Fort Museum, Arad, Al Muharraq, Bahrain

Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Abu Dhabi International Airport, Duty Free at Terminal 1, Terminal 2 & Terminal 3, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Mushrif Mall, Abu Dhabi, UAE

• Union Metro Station, Deira - Dubai
• City Center Mall, Shindagha, Bur Dubai
• Level 2, West Court, Deira City Center, Dubai
• China Court, Ibn Battuta Mall, Jabel Ali, Dubai
• Level 2, Times Square Centre, Between 3rd & 4th Interchange, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
• Level 2, Electronics Zone, Dubai Mall, Downtown Burj Dubai Dubai

Qatar
• Ezdan Mall, 1st Floor, Al Gharrafa, Al Shamal Road, Doha, Qatar
• Mall of Qatar, 1st Floor, Street 373, Ar-Rayyan,, Doha, Qatar
• Doha Festival City, 1st Floor, Umm Salal Muhammed, Doha, Qatar

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sharaf DG Customer Service. Initial Sharaf DG complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sharaf DG above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sharaf DG. Discuss the issues you have had with Sharaf DG and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sharaf DG Complaints & Reviews

Sharaf DGWorst experience with sharaf dg. - till code - m36 (mankool branch, dubai)

We had a very bad experience in purchasing refrigerator for our office. We purchased it on jun 11 and till dated nothing is delivered yet.

Can you please update us the status??

What is happening.. No reply from anyone.. Worst experience we ever had.

If you cannot deliver please cancel the order and refund our money asap.

Regards,
Neethu.
[protected]

• Sharaf DG's response · Aug 05, 2020

Dear Customer, we are really sorry you feel this way. Please tell us more about your experience at [email protected] and we will help you in the best possible manner.

Sharaf DGOnline order catastrophic

Placed an order (three items) all showing available in stock and delivery between 2 to 5 days. From 7th of July, received one item (Switch carry case) only. today is 18th and still waiting for the Other 2 items (nintendo switch and ear buds) called many times customer service but always same answer (will call you back and this after at least 20mn waiting for them to answer). Very disappointed and regret to order gift for my daughter from Sharaf ...if planning to order for birthday except you'll get it for the wedding. UAE authorities should ban them from online market.

• Sharaf DG's response · Jul 18, 2020

Dear Customer, please accept our sincere apology. We are very sorry to know about your experience with us. Please let us know your order number at [email protected] and we promise to get this resolved quickly.

Jul 11, 2020

Sharaf DG — JBL endurance

Hi, This is shaik Abdullah, on 09July2020 Summer Deal, I bought a CANON EOS 250D and JBL Endurance Earphone...

Sharaf DGFake product received not genuine

I placed order one perfume Dior Sauvage Eau de Parfum Men 200ml on DG Sharaf online order no. W1279680 on 7th June, but the item delivered is fake not the Genuine one as I am using this perfume since long and this is not the geneuine, I was not expecting the product ordered through DG Sharaf can be fake, I would request to resolve this issue immediately.

• Sharaf DG's response · Jul 01, 2020

Hi, we regret to hear your feedback, please feel free to share more details at [email protected] for further assistance.

• Updated by Khalid Zoraiz · Jul 01, 2020

I already sent email at [email protected] but received very disappointing reply that DG Sharaf is always selling Genuine product, kindly ask your team to replace with original product or refund.

Sharaf DGExtended warranty

The worst customer service ever! Your employees are selling extended warranty saying they will fix everything including screen cracks but when it actually happens your customer care employee just rudely denies everything. Another call from your customer care and she obviously didn't know so she gave us the address where to take it, so we can be denied again for fixing the screen! Regret spending money and time in this shop, it's nothing but the scam, you can't provide anything that you are claiming! You deserve to go on court for all the scams!!!

• Sharaf DG's response · Jun 23, 2020

Dear Customer, we regret the inconvenience caused. To help us understand the problem in detail, please share your order details at [email protected] We would be more than happy to assist you.

Sharaf DGLenovo tablet

Not delivered yet
          Hi there,

My order #w1276439

I have ordered a Lenovo tablet for my kid from your online store on 2nd June 2020, the item should be delivered to Alain within 2days but it was not yet delivered to that address. I have sent a lot of emails to customer care service several times and I have called many times but my issue isn't yet resolved. Unfortunately, it was one of my worst experience to shop with your business forever, because there is no point of contact can be made with you. Kindly make the delivery or else cancel my order and refund my money back. It was the biggest mistake I have ever made to shop from sharafdg.com online

Sharaf DGNot delivered yet

Hi I have order a drone camera from online store on 30 may2020 and its been 10 days since I have ordered bt it was not delivered yet to me.. I have called coustumber care several times.. Bt my issue is not resolved yet im leaving dubai on 11th of june 2020, it was one of my worst experience to shop with you people, I have only one day left in dubai, kindly make the delivery on 10 th june or else cancell my order, and refund my money back, this was the biggest mistake I have ever made to shop from sharafdg.com
            Note : my order no is w1274568

Not delivered yet

• Sharaf DG's response · Jun 10, 2020

Hi, we're sorry to hear your feedback and regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please feel free to share your concern with the details of your order number at [email protected] for further assistance.

Sharaf DGGents hair clipper

Vide your Order No. W1269895 dated [protected], I purchased a Gents Moser Hair Clipper for AED 323.00 (including AED 13 Delivery Charges). It was to be deliveered by [protected]. I followed up on [protected] as well as on 4-6-2020 but was told that they ill raise the complaint. I was provided no reason why it was not delivered and when will it be delivered. I was also told that it is available in stock. If there is no response in another 24 hours, I will lodge this complaint with Consumer Protection Department of Dubai Government.

• Sharaf DG's response · Jun 07, 2020

Hi, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with the scanned copy of your Invoice or online order reference no. at [email protected] to have required assistance for your particular concern.

Sharaf DGDelayed delivery

i have placed order # W1268744 23/05/2020 and on 25/05/2020 i got a confirmation that i was shipped, since then there is no status update from courier side or from sharaf even after several calls and online complaints my order is unable to pass through the shipped status, support team is not helpful at all as every time they come up with the copy/paste response that your order is shipped and wait for the call once it is out for delivery .

order was bound to deliver within 3-5 days and even the estimated delivery at the time of placing order was at 26/5/2020

• Sharaf DG's response · Jun 06, 2020

• Updated by Zahid_Jadoon · Jun 07, 2020

I have contacted [email protected] but 24h gone still no response

• Updated by Zahid_Jadoon · Jun 08, 2020

Almost 20 days gone and there is no response from Sharafteam .. they are treating their customers like they are giving some sort of charity to them so be in line and wait

• Updated by Zahid_Jadoon · Jun 11, 2020

I regret buying from this store, will never do again, 3 weeks and still they avoid any sort of customer interaction...

Sharaf DGTV

Sharaf dg has devilevered a tv that does now work.

I called 1 hr after it was dropped off and the tv. There is no damage to the tv box but the screen did not work when turning the tv on.

This has gone on for 3 week looking for some help and I have recieved nothing but the worst customer service.

This was my 10 year old birthday present and have now ruiened his birthday.

Kindly

Jeremy

TV

• Sharaf DG's response · May 30, 2020

May 26, 2020

Sharaf DG — Cancelled the order.

Recently my friend in Dubai had ordered a mobile phone online as a gift for my mother in law in Bahrain...

May 08, 2020

Sharaf DG — Delivered damaged hp laptop

Hi, I have Placed an online order for an HP laptop on 15 April 2020 and received the consignment by courier...

May 06, 2020

Sharaf DG — Pending refund of my purchase: order number: w1228759

19th April 2020: Order Cancelled due to Sharaf DG's out of stock. Revert: refund in 10 days. Today is 6th...

Sharaf DGSuper general refrigerator repair request

Dear Team,

I have purchased home use super general refrigerator from your showroom in Al Twar in Union cooperative supermarket, the defrost option is not working and second section excluding freezer section is also not working/ at fault.

The Ice has formed and defrost is not working, the product is still under warranty.

We are located in Al Nahda Sharjah, 3 months back we have got it repaired from Super general Service center located in Sharjah and we are unable to reach them now.

Please arrange for a service representative and get the refrigerator repaired as soon as possible.

Its an important appliance of our home use, hopefully you provide us support amidst difficult times.

My phone number: [protected] and [protected]

• Sharaf DG's response · May 02, 2020

Hi, we request you to please reach out our call center tollfree helpline at [protected] to register your case with the onsite team for the required assistance

May 01, 2020

Sharaf DG — Delivery

I wish I have checked Sharaf DG's reviews online yesterday before I paid for a Samsung phone. I never thought...

Sharaf DGiPad Pro 11

Order Number: W1239279
                      Date of order placed: 17th April 2020
                      Notification received by SMS on 28th April 2020 that the order is cancelled as the item is out of stock. This is absolutely unacceptable that you accept the order and cancel it 10 days later and another 7 to 10 days is the refund process.
                      You're keeping my money of AED 3, 810 in your custody for a long time without expressing any regret for causing such an inconvenience.

• Sharaf DG's response · May 01, 2020

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with the scanned copy of your Invoice or online order reference no. at [email protected] to have required assistance for your particular concern.

Sharaf DGdg 2 years warranty / no response from sharaf dg team since 2 months

OPPO mobile was purchased with 2 years DG Shield warranty where the salesman lied that if mobile gets broken it will be covered by warranty and CN will be issued straightaway.

It accidentally got broken after a week. Salesman denied he mentioned this CN thing and mobile was submitted to Deira branch in March.

Trying to call since then to DG helpline and they are just saying that shop is not responding, manufacturer is closed, call your self to store or visit store.
                        The number they have provided for shop is not working.

No one cares of DG customers from their side and there is no escalation level defined to get it solved. Helpline asking to contact shop and shop is asking to contact helpline.

This is worst customer service I have ever faced.

I will try to submit this complaint to Dubai Consumer protection service and will recommend to all my social media contacts to not use Sharaf DG at all.

My ticket ID with Sharaf DG is 2772367

• Sharaf DG's response · Apr 29, 2020

• Updated by zeeshan Ariff · Apr 30, 2020

I am contacting there also. They are automated messages like you that we will resolve it asap. Is this such a big issue to replace a mobile and no response to your customer once sales is made.

I don't expect a solution from you guys before further 1 or 2 months.

I believe these are your set standards. Ridiculous

• Updated by zeeshan Ariff · May 07, 2020

I have sent 7 reminders to Sharaf DG now with no one even responding to the emails

Sharaf DGrefund for the product samsung a70 not received even after 20 days of refund request

Never ever want to purchase anything from your online store again. The customer support I received from your end is the worst I have ever experienced. Even after 20 days of refund request thers is no action from your end. Even the product I received was defective which is the reason of returning the product. There is not even an efficent method or way for returning the defective product received through your online store.

Sharaf DGInterest incurred due to SharafDG failure to convert to Flexipay

I have emailed the email add provided but I am still waiting for a reply from SharafDG. I have been running after this issue for a very long time and SharafDG has blatantly disregard my emails regarding this matter despite the fact that I have been contacted by 2 agents previously who keep making promises which are yet to be fulfilled. I have emails to prove this.

• Updated by Nirmala Rai · Mar 21, 2020

I do not know how many time I have to make complaintS regarding this matter but I will not stop until I get my refunds on the interest that was incurred to my credit card due to SharafDG failure to convert it to Flexipay. I purchased MacBook Air online on June 2 and opt for the Flexipay and I was charged for the conversion as well. When I found out about the failure of the conversion I contacted SharafDG and I was promised that the amount would get converted and that the interest incurred to my credit card will be refunded as well. In order for the conversion to be done I had to swapped my card again and have it converted while the initial payment was to be refunded. I waited for months for the refund after I made a complaint about it here but the interest was not refunded. I had to bare the interest from June 2 to Dec 12 last year and I have been following up regarding this. I had been contacted by 2 agents Savio and Beatrice previously who promised me my refund (I have proof of mails for this) and kept on telling me that this matter has been accelerated to the higher management. I do not know how long the higher management needs to resolve this problem or if they are just giving me a goose chase thinking I might just get tired of chasing and forget about it. Now I have not been getting any replies from any of them since the start of this year despite my countless emails for update. SharafDG has blatantly been disregarding this matter for very long time and I demand my refund to be made.

• Sharaf DG's response · Mar 22, 2020

Dear Customer, we are very sorry to know about your experience with us. Please let us know your order number at [email protected] so that we may further look into your complaint to offer the best possible solution on your concern.

Mar 13, 2020

Sharaf DG — Interest incurred due to failure of SharafDG converting payment to Flexipay

I have submitted a complaint before regarding a situation where SharafDG failed to convert a purchase to...