Having problems with Sharaf DG?

8000 8007 (Bahrain)
8006 6753 (Oman)
800 0179 (Qatar)
+974 800 0179 (Doha, Qatar)
+974 44 838 435 (Doha Festival City, Doha, Qatar)
Al Hilal Building, Ground Floor, Sheikh Rashid Road, Garhoud

Bahrain
• A-12 Bahrain City Centre, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain, Bahrain
• 2nd Floor, Ramli Mall, Road № 4041, Block № 740, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain
• Shop №104, Enma Mall Building - 493, Road - 16, Block - 925, Bahrain
• Seef Mall, Muharraq Seef Mall, 1st Floor, Near Arad Fort Museum, Arad, Al Muharraq, Bahrain

Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Abu Dhabi International Airport, Duty Free at Terminal 1, Terminal 2 & Terminal 3, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Mushrif Mall, Abu Dhabi, UAE

• Union Metro Station, Deira - Dubai
• City Center Mall, Shindagha, Bur Dubai
• Level 2, West Court, Deira City Center, Dubai
• China Court, Ibn Battuta Mall, Jabel Ali, Dubai
• Level 2, Times Square Centre, Between 3rd & 4th Interchange, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
• Level 2, Electronics Zone, Dubai Mall, Downtown Burj Dubai Dubai

• Mall of Qatar, 1st Floor, Street 373, Ar-Rayyan,, Doha, Qatar
• Doha Festival City, 1st Floor, Umm Salal Muhammed, Doha, Qatar

Complaints & Reviews

dishonest retailer

I purchased a Candy Washing Machine / Drier from the Muscat City Center on Thursday 25/04/19 with the condition that it would be delivered on or before 29/04/19. The salesman assured me that it would be delivered on either the 28th or 29th. Having cancelled appointments and social arrangements to be available for the promised delivery it did not arrive. I visited the store at 1300hrs on the 29th concerned that I had not been given any delivery time and was assured by staff that the machine was being delivered that afternoon.
This morning I will take my case to Consumer Protection as this company is dishonest from the beginning. They are taking payment for items they do not have and making false statements regarding delivery. Staff are dishonest to your face and will say anything to make a sale and take your payment. My advise is to avoid making any purchases from this company. Their advertising that "If we don't have it, you get it free" is also dishonest.

• Sharaf DG's response · Apr 30, 2019

Dear Customer, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused and we are concerned about your feedback shared. We would appreciate if you may share the details of your purchase invoice at [email protected] in order to address it to the concerned team for further assistance.

macbook air

Really bad service, starting with manager of the branch that according to me don't know what she's doing. but the worst the the call center I called to raise a complaint related to the product I buy from Shafe DG but the complaint not regesterd in the system than I raise a new complaint until now, I am surre that if i call again me first and second complaint will not be regesterd. What i bad serice, not did only but there is issue in my new Macbook Air charger.
This the first happen to me that i deall with Shafe DG and every thing really bad.

• Sharaf DG's response · Apr 06, 2019

Dear Customer, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please feel free to share your specific concern with the details of your invoice or ticket reference number at [email protected] to offer you further assistance.

mobile screen card

I visited to Sharaf DG Burjuman Center outlet for put a mobile screen protector for my I phone X.When I...

non delivery of my order

I have ordered (w1007066) 5 nos of watches 22nd Nov 2018 and i Made a payment aginst my purchase Invoice...

unethical behaviour.

Dear Mr/Mrs:

On date 4/3/2019 we bought a laptop model (Lenovo IdeaPad 330 laptop core i7 1.8GHZ 4GB 2TB 4GB DOS 15.6 inch FHD Platinum Grey) from the sales representative MR Ahmed Samih ID no.[protected] at Sharaf DG Egypt branch who didn't check the laptop in the store before we left and he told us that we can exchange the laptop within 14 days if there's anything wrong with the laptop.

Afterwards, we recognized just after unsealing the laptop box that there's a problem with the touch pad, which is that it looks very loose, therefore we went to the store to check with MR karim Mosaad Customer care executive ID no. [protected] and MR Ibrahim Bahaa team leader of customer care service ID no. [protected].

Then, we carried out a comparison with another laptop of the same model and we found out that our touchpad is actually tremendously loose unlike the others. However, the reaction of the customer service was unpleasant as they refused to exchange the laptop within the duration of exchange period.
They insisted to make a technical report from Lenovo Company in order to make the decision
Therefore, we made a complain at the store customer care ticket ID no. 44861 on date 7/3/2019. On Date 12/3/2019 the store contacted us for receiving our laptop without exchanging it or fixing the problem mentioned and this is because the Lenovo support didn't recognize the loosely touchpad.

On the other hand, we discussed the issue with Mr Mohamed Hamdy the assistant manager of the store ID no. 1500008 and the branch manager who didn't even care to come and discuss with us the problem he is called MR Mansour Gaber ID no. 1500006. Mr Mohamed Hamdy told us that he is unable exchange the laptop and he didn't even care about our complain to the central management in Dubai. Therefore, we are introducing our complain about this issue despite their uncaring behavior in Egypt Branch and this behavior would have an enormous impact on your brand's reputation and affect the future customers who would be willing to purchase from your store.

Finally, I hope you would take this situation in your consideration and apply the customer satisfaction rules and to have an impact on your fellow workers to help us in solving this problem.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Eman Samir Mohamed.

unethical behaviour.

samsung washing

I paid for samsung washing machine in abu dhabi mall 2 days ago. It was to be delivered today but samsung informed it is out of stock. When asked for refund, they replied, I have to contact sharaf dg.

Note that I had paid through debit card.
I had asked for official email from samsung then I will decide what I will do.

Of course, I will not visit sharaf dg for any refund. Its not my fault.

Binoy
Tel. [protected]

• Sharaf DG's response · Feb 21, 2019

Hi, we are concerned regarding your issue. Kindly share more details with the scanned copy of Invoice at [email protected] to have required assistance for your particular concern.

microwave oven whirlpool mwo611sl

I purchased the above product in March 2018 from Sharaf DG in Deira City Centre. (Invoice Ref. Number: BP/D01/04062/160318/00001). In January 2019 it stopped heating. I cantacted Sharaf DG in Deira Centre and was advised to give it in any Sharaf DG in UAE for repair/replacement as it is still under warranty. I gave it for repair at Sharaf DG in Mega Mall Sharjah on 12-01-2019. (Ticket ID-1374482). I collected it back 3 days ago and when I used it today, we found that the problem has not been rectified and has been returned to me in the same condition. With difficulty I took it to your store in Sharjah (I live 25 Km away from Sharjah city) and it has been returned to me without proper repairs. I am very disappointed about it. I have been a regular customer of Sharaf DG. I contacted your store on the toll free number and explained my problem. I have been asked to take it to the customer service again. This is not fair. I am going out of station for a week. On my return I will give it back for repairs. Please get it repaired properly or replace the unit at the earliest.

the online service was very poor and doesn't know how to value and satisfy customer.

My order number is W1033136, they have done nothing on my request. I'm leaving the country so I requested for...

product not delivered

Sharaf DG is a dishonest company which does not keep up to their promise. I purchased a Huawei media pad...

delivery

This is regarding an online order placed on 15th Dec 2018. I have been informed through email that the item will be deliverd in 3 working days. Inspite of repeated calls ans chats with the customer care, i am still waiting for the item today i.e 22 Dec 2018. Its just a store pickup. If the item is not available in the store or wahouse, i dont think the company should put it up in the online portal.

Order #W1018308

Dear team,
Kindly be informed that i purchased from you a ps plus 60dollars yesterday in 12th of december but unfortunately the code which you gave to me is no longer valid, i didn't even use. I am so disappointed from that it was my first purchase from you so please try to solve it as soon as possible.
Plus i attatched the receipt to make it use for you so what i need is another code to redeem.

delivery item htc 10

Hello warm welcome I had purchase htc 10 model mobile from sharaf dj online when I recharge mobile after it was extremely heat and even using it is heat extremely and the battery level also goes down quickly the item was deliver on 6/12/18 .please how can I resolve the problem I want to return I m scared of heating mobile like this contact number is [protected] gmail is [protected]@gmail.com

very poor delivery time and non responsive online team,

Ordered a new 15" MacBook pro 2018 last Nov-21-2018 online, Believing on the online convenience and delivery...

[Resolved] other services

I bought the HP 15BS124 LAPTOP DTD :17/NOV/2018 BILL:si/b00644/bh1/181117/0085
purchased price @229.997. while purchasing the laptop I got the scrathd coupon - magic planet game, dolphin show ticket, wahoo kids ticket bhd worth 9.00 bd, and getting antivirus for 1 year free.

when I was trying to put the license key I got the message licence key invalid.

while I am purchased your sales team people has not informed to me for the offer price for my newly purchased laptop. now I saw that price is 210 bhd with printer.

so pls help me for (scrathd coupon - magic planet game, dolphin show ticket, wahoo kids ticket bhd worth 9.00 bd, and getting antivirus for 1 year free.) return back and allow to the same purchased value.

• Sharaf DG's response · Nov 22, 2018

Dear Customer, you may please share your concern with the details of your invoice at [email protected] for further assistance.

• Resolution Statement

resolved ..

no service - after sale

Sharaf dg has no after sale service at all. They have same formula of giving 2 weeks time to customer subject...

iphone 8plus service

hi sir i give to repair my apple 8plus under warranty (csr number 11908 ) this complient mic not working i...

note 9 ordered on 9th of oct

This is the 1st time I have come across to such a worst E-Business company in UAE. I ordered my phone on 9th...

hp from gtex

I had selected the HP Laptop from sharaf dg the top registered company by name the sales girl told me thi...

lap top - dell

Good day,

This is Faisal obile number [protected]. I have purchased Laptop Dell on 6th October and the customer service Shahzad promised to deliver before 7 days. On Monday I called and they said Before THU and today is SUnday the complain desk inform stock not ready.

This is ridiculous and unprofessional stuff. If there was no laptop you should informed us earlier rather paying and waiting for more than 7 days. We have purchased for our children being using for downloading thier homeworks and Sharaf DG doesn't have clue where the lap top is .

You are not only misguiding the callers by informing wrong delivery times but also have delayed more than 7 days which is eligible for a complain to higher authorities or stakeholders of this country. If I didn't receive it by tomorrow shall take a strict action against such unprofessionalism,

• Sharaf DG's response · Oct 14, 2018

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with the scanned copy of Invoice or online order reference no. at [email protected] to have required assistance for your particular concern.

fake commintment of delivery of laptop purchase from gitex

Dear Team Sharaf Dg, I purchase Lenovo laptop from Sharaf DG Kiosk in Gitex dated 06 October. Due to no...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices