Having problems with Sharaf DG?

8000 8007 (Bahrain)
8006 6753 (Oman)
800 0179 (Qatar)
+974 17 328 181 (Bahrain)
+974 800 0179 (Doha, Qatar)
+974 44 838 435 (Doha Festival City, Doha, Qatar)
Al Hilal Building, Ground Floor, Sheikh Rashid Road, Garhoud

Bahrain
• A-12 Bahrain City Centre, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain, Bahrain
• 2nd Floor, Ramli Mall, Road № 4041, Block № 740, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain
• Shop №104, Enma Mall Building - 493, Road - 16, Block - 925, Bahrain
• Seef Mall, Muharraq Seef Mall, 1st Floor, Near Arad Fort Museum, Arad, Al Muharraq, Bahrain

Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Abu Dhabi International Airport, Duty Free at Terminal 1, Terminal 2 & Terminal 3, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Mushrif Mall, Abu Dhabi, UAE

• Union Metro Station, Deira - Dubai
• City Center Mall, Shindagha, Bur Dubai
• Level 2, West Court, Deira City Center, Dubai
• China Court, Ibn Battuta Mall, Jabel Ali, Dubai
• Level 2, Times Square Centre, Between 3rd & 4th Interchange, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
• Level 2, Electronics Zone, Dubai Mall, Downtown Burj Dubai Dubai

• Mall of Qatar, 1st Floor, Street 373, Ar-Rayyan,, Doha, Qatar
• Doha Festival City, 1st Floor, Umm Salal Muhammed, Doha, Qatar

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved delivery

I have bought a Samsung TV at Dubai Mall on the 17th Aug 2019 and there are a few misinformation was given towards me during the purchase.

1. I was asked to be a member of Sharaf DG and was not told that the free JBL headset is not included in the member price until I did my purchase.

2. I told the salesman I need the TV delivered before 4pm. And I was reassured that it will be delivered before that time.

3. I called the call centre at 3:54pm and was told that there is no specific time for delivery and they will call me an hour before the delivery.

4. I called them again, and I was given the driver contact number, I called them and guess what? They can deliver at 8pm.

I am truly disappointed with the misinformation as it has been used to convince me to purchase the TV.

I hope that Sharaf DG can guide the salesman to be straight forward in passing information to the customers next time.

I cannot be sitting at home the whole day waiting for this as I have so much more important things to do.

• Sharaf DG's response · Aug 18, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with the scanned copy of your Invoice at [email protected] to have required assistance for your particular concern.

Resolved iphone xs online purchase (esim locked by us reseller)

I have purchase a new iPhone from Sharaf DG website, and I try to activate esim, but I cannot, I went back to...

Resolved frigidaire fs24k17bcci split ac

I purchased this air-conditioner on 03.07.2019 from sharaf dg deira city center branch for AED 1898 including...

oppo f7 cph1819 4g lte dual sim smartphone 64gb moonlight silver

I buy the oppo smartphone f7 from sharaf dg deira city centre on aug 2018..till march it is perfectly ok. Then it started draining the battery. Shows the battery voltage is high.please replace the battery..then it alao started automatic on and off the battery drains. When iam calling some one, the other person cant hear anything. Some times beep sound came from the phone also..june 2019 i gave the phone for fixing the problems to sharaf dg deira city center
. They returned this phone without fixing any of the problems and took 85 dhs from me also..now again i gave the phone for the service with same problems..it is 10 days over.
They didn't give any information about my phone

iphone refund

On July 05 my daughter bought from your Dubai Mall an Apple IPhone XS Max at AED 4499 and paid By American...

failure in delivering franke built in hood on the agreed date

Good day Kindly note that I used to be a loyal customer to sharaf DG, you can check my records there; I...

Resolved clever dog camera

Hi Team,

Hope atleast here someone will help me.

I bought clever dog camera from Times square it worked well for few days, suddenly it stopped working i went to times square they said we cant help you but after requesting them inspite of unit on warranty they agreed kept the camera with them called me after 3 4 days and said camera is ready, when i come home there is the same problem and again they are asking me to come to times square and speak with customer service.
I dont understand if the product is not fixed why did they tell me its working.
They only write complaints no action is being taken.

• Sharaf DG's response · Jul 31, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Please feel free to contact [email protected] with the details of your service ticket number for further assistance.

Resolved delivery not received

So I placed an order for a phone and few other products, checked with chat support how quickly they can delivery and they said 2-5 working days max. I bought the stuff using my ENBD credit card converting it to 18month installment, I was charged AED250 additional for that. Now when I call back to customer care asking for status they say they are not at all sure when the order can be delivered. What kind of service is this? I asked for cancellation now and they said they wont be refunding the processing fee of AED 250 and what ever remaining will be done after 10-12 working days, this is entirely the retailers fault. If you dont have the product with you.Why do you sell it online? Also Sharaf DG works with third party suppliers unlike Jumbo or other retail stores, so now I am concerned about the quality as well.

• Sharaf DG's response · Jul 28, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with us at [email protected] to have required assistance for your particular concern.

• Updated by Jiby Koshy · Jul 28, 2019

If you look at it, its a total scam. They took AED250 as processing fee and then never processed the payment as I they were not sure about product availability. And now they say they wont refund the Processing fee. Easy money...

• Updated by Jiby Koshy · Jul 28, 2019

I already spoke to the customer service, they have all the details needed. Frankly speaking customer Care doesn't have any knowledge or understanding on how the delivery system works. First person I spoke with was like 'the entire order will definitely be sent to you within 2-5 working days' so positive. Then after placing the order they said they have zero visibility on delivery days or product or anything... All depends on the suppliers is what they say. Totally shifted the responsibility to the supplier but amount is charged by Sharaf DG

Resolved aftershokz trekz mini wireless headphone.

i place the order on 16th of July and today is 24th July. still i didn't receive my order when i check with sharaf dg. they are said it is under process. normally they are given delivery 2 to 5 working days it means when you place the order they will not count that day, after that for online order also Friday, Saturday not countable, after that when you ask about your product from costumer service they will never give you proper answer.
i am asking to them from the day 2 to till now what about my product the will not give me proper answer, always they are saying it is under process.
finally i cancelled my order for the cancellation process the will take 7 to 10 working days to get back my money.
to get the product we have to wait for 8 to 11 working days, and if we cancel the order still we have to wait 7 to 10 working days to get back our money if money paid by card.

so it is my suggestion to all do not pay by card.always make cash on delivery and if you have patience then only you can go with online shopping with sharf dg.

• Sharaf DG's response · Jul 24, 2019

Hi! We are concerned regarding your apprehension. You may kindly share the details along with the Order ID to [email protected] to get particular assistance

Resolved lenovo yoga laptop

I have bought a Lenovo (Yoga) laptop from Sharaf DJ 3 months ago. It broke down last month, took it to technical team, they have fixed it under the warranty and said that was a software issue. Made sure with the technical expert that is 100% fixed and no other issue was there.
Now, I have traveled to work abroad at the clients office. The laptop suddenly gave me a blue screen and stopped working !!!
It's honestly embarrassing and Sharaf DJ is extremely not reliable because now that we have an issue twice in a row...it's obviously a device issue !

lenovo yoga laptop

• Sharaf DG's response · Jul 24, 2019

Hi! We are concerned regarding your issue hence request to kindly share the details along with invoice copy or order ID to [email protected] to get particular assistance on your concern.

Resolved asus rog scar strix 17" laptop

Hi there, I bought a laptop from DCC mall, dubai on 2nd July. The laptop was Asus Scar Strix 17''...

Resolved customer service representative

i bought a product which has not yet been delivered more than 5 days now in spite they claim 3 day...

Resolved online purchased laptop not delivered as promised!

Please refer, my online oder details of the purchase of HP laptop made with Sharafdg. Online order no...

bad service, never purchase anything from this people

Regarding order number #W1091903 yet iv not receive nothing but frustration Your service agents promised me...

Resolved air conditioner

Hi,

On Saturday we booked a Window AC and for delivery asked when it can be delivered.
On know the time period and dates we requested that to be in Morning hours - and the sales staff wrote in DRF Form "FIRST DELIVERY" and date is not important.

On Sunday 10:15, when i was sleeping in bed i was woke up by a call and told that they want to deliver the Ac.
I was stunned that so late and waking person so late keeping in mind its weekdays they want to deliver- so late at night.
The person who called was Amjad. On asking him when its clearly mentioned to be delivered in morning why he wakes a customer from sleep so late at night and he says this the only time he can deliver.
He was least bothered ( Amjad ) and says I can complaint to anyone and he doesnt care about it.
Wow..so the staff knows that no action would be taken against him and he is so confident and challenging it.
Kindly note I am Central Ops Mgr for GCC in Sun & Sand Sports and also one of the Dept directly reports to me is Customer Service and if this kind of attitude we hear from our delivery staff ( Fitness delivery ) we would take strict action including warning letters so that its not repeated.
First as a courtesy before a delivery we expect a call in the morning telling the approx time but none came.
Directly at 10:15 PM I am waken up to tell they are coming for installation and the Amjad ( sorry cant tell him MR. ) was impudent in his talks with a no caring attitude.
instead being apologist he was in a no care attitude.
We know how Retail sector is going through a tough time and if such kind of person works how it would adversely affect your business you should be aware.
Best Regds,
Amit Chatterjee
[protected]@sunandsandsports.com

• Sharaf DG's response · Jul 01, 2019

Hi, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Requesting to kindly share details of your concern along with invoice copy or Order ID at [email protected] to have required assistance for your particular concern.

ibrit mobile

Hi I bought a Mobile IBRIT Mobile from Sharjah City Centre branch on 27-09-18.
I used mobile one day only and next day I went vacation.in try to recharge the mobile it's not recharged. Completely Switch off. So after came from vacation I went back to service dep. in same branch. They send to JUMBO service warranty and call back after a week. but I went checked no power on same problem was in the mobile. so I went branch in-charge but he said we will send for service again. after two weeks I got it back. So its work for one month only. again same problem its like 4th or 5th term exactly I don't remember.
This is my honest question is now again same problem. what shall I do now.
The branch in-charge said he can do for repair only till warranty. I feel there is no logic to say like that. almost for last one the mobile used only very less timing.
I believe you can reply me the correct solution for to end of the story with this mobile. I never had experience in my whole life.
Thanks for your understanding.
I attach my invoice copy details below for your reference. I hope my service history you can find in your system.
Best Regards,
Najmudeen
Mob.#[protected]

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sharaf DG
Date: Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 10:43 PM
Subject: Invoice | Thanks for shopping with us.
To:

Visa
441.00

Paid
AED 491.00

Thank you for shopping with us.

Shop online at www.sharafdg.com for exciting deals!

Sharaf DG L.L.C.
P.O.Box 31064, Dubai.

[protected]@sharafdg.com | 800-DGHELP
We respect your privacy, you can read our privacy policy
to understand how we use your data.

Resolved product not received

It is been 4 days I ordered Xbox fortnite edition from this guys.

But called to ask about it they said it is out of stock. so I had to change it to another game, as the customer care confirmed that another model is available, still, I haven't received any update as they say it is still under process. I am not able to understand how long does it take to confirm and resolve the issue. These guys are just the worst so far, Above all the customer care are worse. who speak rudely as they can't solve the issue.

• Sharaf DG's response · Jun 26, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details us at [email protected] to have required assistance for your particular concern.

Resolved flexi pay

I have purchased apple smart watch, airpods and wd hard drive from Sharaf DG last month totalling AED 2493. I opted flexi pay services for 18 months payment and they charged me processing fees of AED 236 totalling my bill to be AED 2729.

When I contacted my credit card bank I found out that Sharaf DG have charged AED 2729 and not converted the amount into flexi pay.

I have made a complain and they are misleading me and not replying - I get email from some customer executive that my bank says i have no retail balance which is false as my banks confirmed that i have enough balance, second thing they did after multiple followup is that they said they will now convert aed 2624 to flexi pay, I have no idea where amount 2624 is coming up as they charge me 2729 and were suppose to convert 2729. Customer service is not replying and I feel disgusted and cheated by the service. I am a DG member too and shopped atleast more than AED10k from sharaf Dg.

They have the worst service. I will from now go to other shops and never to sharaf Dg.

They are not able to solve the problem. Their Finance team is misleading and cheating.

• Sharaf DG's response · Jun 20, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension, please feel free to share your concern with the details of your purchase invoice at [email protected] for further assistance.

• Updated by Isam Arshad · Jun 21, 2019

These people are the worst ! I again spoke with the support @sharafdg and they said they will refund me processing fees on 236 AED and asked me to go to store for that when I purchased the product online. What kind of service is this, then the customer care executive kept saying I purchased the items from the store and not online . I mean seriously what kind of retard are you hiring and what is this ? First time in Dubai I am seeing this kind of ridiculous service and treatment of customer

Resolved the manager and the salesperson

I bought 2 AC split unit I wasn't sure if it will be good enough for me or not I asked me and the...

bad service

I visited sharaf dg deira city centre on 7.6.19 evening, 9pm. Selected one hp printer and then looking for a...