Having problems with Zone Fitness?

Zone Fitness Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 3:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zone Fitness Customer Service. Initial Zone Fitness complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zone Fitness above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zone Fitness. Discuss the issues you have had with Zone Fitness and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Zone Fitness Complaints & Reviews

Mar 02, 2021

Zone Fitness — Complaint

good day when I took out zone fitness I was advised by a consultant that I would be able to freeze my account...

Zone Fitnessno response to my emails

I have already sent quite a few emails to the email address [protected]@zonefitness.co.za
All I am trying to find out is to when my gym contract comes to an end, and I know it is soon. I would like to cancel and not renew my gym contract.

Up until now I still have not heard from anyone.

Please can someone email me all the relevant information as soon as possible.
[protected]@yahoo.com

T Rallo

Zone FitnessMembership

During Covid 19 in 2020 I have requested for my Contract to be cancelled as I was out of my original 24 month contract and No body of Zone Fitness' made contact with me to extend my contract after almost a year I got an call from a debt collector stating that Zone Fitness has handed me over to them for the outstanding funds.Please could you supply me with the General Managers email addressI just want to know where did I sign to renew the contract after the 24 moths????

Feb 11, 2021

Zone Fitness — Membership charge

Good day Sir or Madam I am a Zone fitness member. I went to the branch and handed the receptionist my change...

Zone Fitness PhillippiUnnecessary closing of treadmills rudeness of staff

Greetings. This is about philippi zone fitness
      It seems like they don't understand that we attend the gym for for different purposes the trend mills are not all operating me I just go to gym only for running but because of limited machines I only jog when i'm off, if I go there whilst i'm from work 18hoo I se the people who spend 40 or more minutes in the machines whilst there is a stamp saying min 20 minutes and the rude coach is only watching them and when you complain is saying he will muur you and you won't even have an evidence because there are no cameras there. They don't even send the notification when there is no water you get surprised there next time i'll take vidio with my phone and make it trend if this doesn't stop. Trendmill's plugs must be separated more in order to maintain the distance not switching them off because there is a space behind them philippi phillippi

Feb 09, 2021

Zone Fitness — Owing the zone fitness after completing the 2 year contract

I joined the gym 2016 august and signed a 2 year contract which ends @2018 august, at the end of my contract...

Zone Fitness BrumaCharging me after gym was closed a few years ago

Good day. We use to go to the Zone fitness in Bruma. We were informed that the gym will be closing and to choose an alternative, because we had moved we advised they should cancel membership of which they agreed. It is 2 years later and debt collectors are calling us non stop for an outstanding balance of R9600. This is ridiculous. We can not call anyone as there is no one available. Please can someone call us urgently on [protected] so we can dispute this.

Zone FitnessDebits

Hi
          I was I a member of zone fitness in bruma, they the branch was closed not letting us know.Our members ships where turninated. They stopped debiting from my account for only few months then after those months they started debiting again. IT HAS BEEN 8 MONTHS NOW, So I wanted to ask them to please stop the debts or I will block the debits.

Gregarts
          Marcia

Zone FitnessNot getting what I'm.paying for

I am writing this email with a sore heart and a big hole through my wallet, my pocket also.

I am a member of zone fitness, I have not been given the service that I am paying for .  The problem is, I work from 07:30 to 16:00, by the time I go to the gym

Which will be around  about 17:45, there will be a long line for people to enter the gym,   waiting for the ones inside to come out.

The problem is the is no way that people are being monitored on how long they are inside the gym so that all of us can be accommodated. The is gym members who

Come to the gym and by 5 pm they are still there, those whole hours they have spent there some of us could have entered inside.  As a gym member you for more than 30min

Just to go inside.

My gym time is from 5 to 6, what the point of me going inside if I have to spent because I still need to go home.

My suggestion please can management implement a new strategy to monitor people who are inside not to spend more than an hour, so that people like me can also have a chance in the gym.

Another issue why can't management open other classes, instead off the morning and the 5 o clock class, we need at least a 3 to 4, 4 to 5 and 6 to 7, so that we are also accommodated .

Keep in mind while I don't get the chance to gym the premiums are being deducted from my bank .  We all understand it tough times, Covid is still a problem but I am  paying for the gym that I cannot access.

Paying or the service that I cannot get is not a joke. Another problem your fitness instructors cannot refuse to conduct a class because we are paying for the service for them to tell us as gym members they cant

Carry on with or give us lame excuses it not on ( this happened T Phillipi zonefitness on the 26.01.2021)  even if there 5 members who came for the class they have no right to refuse to conduct the lass because there

Is less people.

My whole experience with zone is not  pleasant and I feel zone staff members need to keep in mind we are paying customer, management also needs with new ways to accommodate us.

Another suggestion maybe open a communication where members can say that please freeze my membership for the month and no deductions must go through, or a month to month contract.

I am looking forward to get a response from the management of zone .

Noluntu Qengwa membership number [protected] [protected]

Wela ma Awu membership number  [protected]

Zone FitnessService

Zone tried to debit a 50% in july when legally the gyms were not open I then recalled that payment, the gym then only opened the 24th of august where as with the agreement we pay at the end of the month to cover the months use of the gym but it only opened the end of the month, I then noticed they were not debuting my account at all and the bank confirmed that they have not cancelled the direct debit I called in and 1 girl told me my account has been sent to debt collectors and I need to pay the full amount I then called a week later to discuss my bill and the new girl I spoke to said the previous one lied to me and I still have a few months to pay the account was not sent to debt collectors and gave a totally different amount to pay this is zone fitness in Parow I'm disgusted by the service and up till today I have not had a proper conversation with any accountant to sort out this amount owing, seems like the disaster management act does not apply to zone but every other company

Zone FitnessClosing down of branch

I was with zone fitness bruma, they closed down with out informing me when I got to gym one evening I was told to go check notice baord and that we can move to closer branches which I couldnt so I called the followig day which no onee followed up as I told them I want to cancel then they listed me when im not the one who left them but they inconvienceed me... What must I do

Zone FitnessNot very professional

Good morning ..On the 18.01.2021 ... Yor manageress ..Christine ..at Parowcentre kicked out my son while he was waiting on us out of reception .
                  She said hey can't look after children in the reception because he might get stolen and put him out where he could get stolen..
                  please look into the matter cause now the other day a small girl was in the same space and she was allowed.

Regards

Dec 14, 2020

Zone Fitness Kraaifontein — Not adhering to covid-19 safety guidelines

To whom this may concern: It is unfortunate for me to write this letter as I have been a member of Zone...

Dec 10, 2020

Zone Fitness — Cancellation of a membership

I phoned zone fitness in Middestad Pretoria to cancel my membership because I have relocated from Cape Town...

Dec 04, 2020

Zone Fitness — Gym contract cancelation

I wanted to end my contract during lockdown because they wanted to take 50% whilst we weren't aloud to...

Zone FitnessUnethical behaviour - harassment

Good day,
                    I made my final payment of R758 on Saturday, the 14/11/2020 as requested by Sue Duimpies with email address: [protected]@zonefitness.co.za. However, I am suddenly getting SMS messages and phone calls from Norman Bisset Attorneys. But Sue from ZoneFitness indicated in an email that these messages and phone calls would stop but this is not happening. Furthermore, Sue from Zonefitness indicated that I must refer any calls, back to Zonefitness. This however has not prevented the harassment calls and SMS from stopping. ZoneFitness must sort this out. Please Assist.

Unethical behaviour - harassment

Nov 17, 2020

Zone Fitness — Watergate - bookings

Good day I am not happy with the booking system for the fitness classes. Firstly your need to book 24 hour...

Zone FitnessAgent

Hi you guys since 2018 I have been explaining to you that you need to terminate my contract immediately because I realize month later than one of your agency are crook they can do anything to get a commission, so he ticked for me the block for 2 years which I wasn't planning to gym for that time cause I was a student that time only came to pta to study but for him to trick me, to sign that contract was evil so even now you busy calling me telling me that my acc is sold to the 3rd party and I owe 5000 lol can you kindly explain what rubbish is this?

Nov 12, 2020

Zone Fitness — Remove me from debt order, you costed me r2000 in arrears, there is no money in that account you trying to debt

Good day, You have put my account in arrears of over R2000 and you keep attempting to to take money in the...

Nov 10, 2020

Zone Fitness — Rude calls

My name is Yaaseen Moose I joined zone fitness in this year due to change of ownership, due covid 19 I wa...