Sephorarude worker

M Review updated:

I was at Sephora the other day, and one of the ladies working there was cussing, and my boyfriend told her to watch her mouth, so she rudely turned around and ignored him. I went up to her at this point, and asked if there was a problem, and she turned to my boyfriend and said "Get your dog on a leash." I have made it a GOAL to never shop there again. This was the most terrible experience I have ever had, and I am calling this woman in.

• H
      Oct 17, 2011

you started it by butting your nose in and looking for trouble...next time you mind your business

• W
      Oct 17, 2011

Well honey if someones bf told me to "watch my mouth" he'd get cussed out for telling me that. Who the hell is he?! He needs to be put on a damn leash like she said! LOL!

You should had picked up your stuff and kept moving or leave and go to another Sephora.

Btw, get some better goals for your life honey. haha

• T
      Oct 17, 2011

Wow to the idiots who responded to my letter. That dumb ### has no right telling me to watch my language and she when my girlfriend asked if she has a problem she had no right to tell her to put me on a leach. I am not a dog. So to those who replied to me go [censored] yourselves because that ### needs to know there is this thing called freedom of expression and since there were no kids in the store why the [censored] should she have asked me to watch my language. She also refused to serve us because of my language. I am not her child so she has no right to tell me to watch my language.

• W
      Oct 17, 2011

Wait! If there is a freedom of expression and since there were no kids in the store, why couldn't she cuss without you saying anything to her about it? It's freedom of expression right?! You just said it yourself you!

What a loser to have her bf or whoever "that ###" is to come on here and act like a damn [censored] lol