Sephorarogelio disgusting rude awful jerk!

Rogelio, destroyed my love for Sephora, I’ve been coming here since I was a kid! But I have never been insulted the way I was insulted by this man "Rogelio", he goes on to say that “we have nothing for you here” and “you don't belong here”... Little did he know that even though my sister and I were young... We had a very successful father! He's goes on to Imply that we couldn't "afford" anything here!
I heard about the new Sephora opening in Aventura and decided to go down since I have been a big fan for 5 years. But I wish I didn't this man Rogelio was the biggest jerk ever! He proceeded to whine, insult, and overall behave rudely and berate my family the entire time! I will never forget the horrible service received by him! It was as if he hated his life and felt the need to put down people to feel better about himself! I have told my entire family and neighborhood about this man and this store. I had such high hopes for this "new" place but I guess I was wrong! I loved this place! But I hate this guy and the service!!

Rogelio was dreadful!! He should be removed because basically my entire neighborhood (Golden Beach) goes here and I have warned everyone I know about this awful guy, many of my friends and family say they will never come back because of this horrible disgusting rude man!

They have other people who are excellent! But not him! I will forever remember what he said and will always be reminded of it every time I walk into the Aventura mall! Sephora use to be a place of joy for me, now it’s a place of hate! Rogelio is to thank for it…. His words left a nasty taste in my gut that no purge could remove!
I think I will be going elsewhere now on for my cosmetic needs… If this can happen once it can happen again! It still shocks me that they will even hire rude awful people like him here in Aventura.