Menu

Sears review: Protection agreement

A
Author of the complaint
12:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a protection agreement with Sears home services. It appears that it is not worth the paper it is written on. I had a washing machine that needed to be repaired. I first called November 22,2021. One of sears so-called tech came out and ordered some parts that are still in my living room. These parts, by the way were not for the repair. I had to have my washer repaired by a firm locally on March 21, 2022. Appointments were set a number of times, but the tech did not show up and on one appointment he lied and said the repair was complete and he never came to do the repair.

The parts that the tech ordered I have trying to have these parts picked, but no luck, cannot talk to someone that is in the states always someone in India, The Phillipines, Se Asia. All promise to help but never do, they are to send labels for UPS to pick up, haven't seen any yet.

Another thing, I tried to cancel my agreement and get a refund for the remaining months left. I was told that I could not because the tech came out and ordered parts. I always thought that Sears was a reputable business. Boy

was I wrong. I'll never do business with Sears in the future

Update by allalf
Apr 14, 2022 10:05 am EDT

I guess sears does not read the complaints. It was submitted on March 27,2022

More Sears complaints & reviews

Sears - customer service department
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - poor quality product!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - terrible company!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - it should be named the die easy battery
Sears - buyer beware/contracts changed