Sears Die Hard Gold Battery — another completely dead gold series battery after only 5 months!
I bought another one of these to replace a 9 year old Gold Die hard that had finally gave out on me. It had been an excellent battery unlike this piece of crap that I just got! This new battery will not take a charge off of my Craftsman Battery Charger. Upon checking the voltage on it with my meter, it showed only 3.42 volts. That means that 5 of the six cells are completely dead! What a piece of overpriced JUNK! Stay Away from this Brand, it is pure crap!
More Sears Die Hard Gold Battery Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund