Sears Brands — working conditions
hello I have only started working for the company for a week or two now and I have found it very difficult to successfully succeed. for starters there is an abundance of fruit flies/ gnats flying around the store and backroom offices. secondly the store is way over due for a REMODLE. The bathroom conditions are unspeakable, there is mold in the sinks and mold throughout the tiles on the floors. although the bathrooms and floors get cleaned every morning, there still is a problem. Thirdly there is an infestation of mice in the outdoor/ gardening section of the store. I NOTICED THEM ON MY FIRST DAY OF WORK. Im sure there have been costumer complaints as well. Lastly there is only one working printer in the back office, which is an extreme inconvenience. Also all of the costumer computers have never worked throughout the store for costumers to use. Additionally there isn't any store WIFI for employees to use.
More Sears Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund