SCSluna sofa

S

Ordered our sofa on the 10th January and it was delivered on the 3rd March. After a couple of weeks we noticed that the cushions were becoming flat and sagging even though we were plumping them up every day. Then my daughter caught her leg on a staple that was sticking out the side of the 3 seater sofa. The cut was deep and caused my little girl great discomfort. We rang to complain and they sent someone out. He removed 3 staples from 2 of our sofas. He then demonstrated how to plump the cushions up and told us we had to do every cushion, every day to keep the shape. Even he was exhausted after doing 2 cushions. He said we should have been made aware of this before purchasing the sofa but we were not. He had to explain the difference between fibre and foam filled cushions and said he has been called out to loads of complaints about the same problem. If we had been told about this I would never of ordered this sofa. I have since been called back by very rude and aggressive advisors telling me the goods are what we ordered and the case would be closed as there is no fault. They also said if we wanted to make a complaint regarding my daughter injuring her leg on the staple we had to go through our solicitor to do so. And the cost would come out our own pocket.