SCSflooring

S Jan 17, 2019

Ordered laminate flooring from the Solihull branch. Sales person Anne told me I would have a Saturday delivery as I explained I will not be able to accept deliveries during the week. Delivery company called and informed me I can only have deliveries on Thursdays and Fridays which was not the information given to me at the time of sale. Called the branch to cancel the order only to be laughed at by the lady on the phone and told that the manager would have to speak to me. I have been waiting for 3 days now for this manage to speak to me, called back several times and just given the same information. The sales person called me to apologise as not only had she over charged me but she did not have all the relevant information regarding the delivery at the time of sale and it was her fault but I could not cancel my order. I told her if she has given me the correct information when I was looking to buy the flooring I would have done elsewhere, I was then again told the manager would call me. I have checked your online cancellation policy which states that I can cancel my order within 14 days, I placed my order on the 6th January so I am well within that period. I am still waiting for the manager to call me and continually being told by office staff that I cannot cancel my order which violates your own returns policy.