ScribdUnauthorized recurring bank charges

R Oct 09, 2020

Starting 4/29/2019 scribd has taken a monthly recurring charge from my Bank account via Debit card. Email has failed to resolve, and they have NOT responded to my requests to call. The phone number provided with the Debit charge info only directs you to the website.

The website shows my email on file, Scribd responds to my email, but there is NOTHING in my payment history on the website.

From 2/27/2020 through the last few months, I emailed a complaint to Scribd. During attempts to resolve on email, i was asked to provide the last 4 digits of the card, and then the expiration date, which i did. I was then asked to provide the first SIX digits, which I refused to do. I asked the person to call me an they did not. The Service number is #2551158.

I provided 3 screenshots showing the recurring charges and some info to verify the email exchange and the complaint#

RESOLVED

• Scribd's response · Oct 09, 2020

Hi Scott, we're so sorry for the frustrating experience. We were able to locate a recent support ticket from you, under the ticket number #2948159, and a specialist has located the source of the charges. They have replied requesting additional information from you so we may further assist and escalate your case. Please continue to correspond with us via email in the meantime and we'll make sure this gets resolved ASAP. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding here, and we look forward to getting this taken care of for you!