Samsung Electronicssamsung washing machine model no wf45k6500av/a2. 24654765seriel no off95aejc00743n

My renovator (QUALICO [protected] DANNY, ) purchased this WASHING MACHINE FOR ME (and the dryer) about a year and a half ago (he has the invoice but is on holiday at the moment for another week so I cannot send it to you till later) for my newly renovated basement and laundry room. ALREADY the washing machine has stopped spinning and is not working, then it started LEAKING from the bottom.
ARS Repair and installation Services (Tel 866-415-3937) have been in and temporarily fixed it (it broke again a few days later), and so far I have a bill for $663.47 to repair it. This is completely unacceptable. I am having to take my laundry to a laundromat to wash everything. Extremely inconvenient. My old GE washer lasted over 22 years without a single problem - not one! My contractor believed he was buying me the latest, most efficient and wonderful washing machine, and I must tell you I am bitterly disappointed as I also believed Samsung products to be good quality. I am retired and this is a HUGE bill to deal with. I will be writing to the Toronto Star newspaper to also register my complaint. I must request AT THE VERY LEAST a refund of this repair bill OF $663.47 Can $. PLEASE HELP. [protected] Paula Brine Hogan, 19 Lesterwood Crescent, Scarborough (Toronto, Ontario M1P 3L5

Samsung Electronics