Samsung Electronics — 26 cuft bottom freezer refrigerator
My 26cuft bottom freezer refrigerator for the last 2 years refrigerator part freezes up and melts down the back wall. The bottom of the compartment fills up with about an inch of water under the vegetable bins and visible ice is exposed through holes in the back wall. This an obvious flaw with the product. The temperature recently went from 37 to 52 degrees in the refrigerator.
If the defrost capability worked in the refrigerator this would not occur.
After calls to Samsung and searches on the internet for solutions I found this to be a very common problem which Samsung is not taking any financial responsibility to repair.
Is there anything samsung can do about by $146.00 repair bill not counting the loss of food and the time spent defrosting a product that is supposed to self defrost, time on the internet, time calling Samsung, and time arranging for the repair?
PLEASE HELP ME AND OTHERS WITH THIS PROBLEM
More Samsung Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Mobile Gt-s3770 - replacement
- Samsung - samsung galaxy grand prime
- Samsung - fraudulent business practices 
- Samsung TV - 55 inch smart tv - ua55hu7000r
- Samsung - note 5