Sammydress / Clothing And Shoesrip off

COMPLETELY RIPPED OFF. I am so shocked. I was going to place a big order because they had great prices but decided to only order a dress and some heals for my vacation to first see how the company was. TERRIBLE. First off it took FOREVER to even get my items. When I did the box was smashes (not a biggy right?) Oh wait the shoes WRONG size not on my part. The dress OMG I wont even wear it. It is NOT the same dress in the pic at all. Completely different. Looked like a cheaply made halloween costume. Seriously I'm not exaggerating. The hems weren't even the same length. The collar of the dress were different lengths on each side. and the back had a hole that was stitched with one piece of thread. OMG seriously? FIRST I called. NO one spoke English, as I'm trying to communicate they finally hung up on me. So I emailed SEVERAL times. NO RESPONSE. SO my husband attempted to call. Same issue, No one could help us. SO he emailed again, and again, and again. I even sent pictures of the horror. Out of all of our ATTEMPTS. I DID NOT get even 1 reply. Are you kidding me? I was literally RIPPED OFF. Not only did I not have a dress or shoes for my vacation but I was completely out over $50. Oh and it was suppose to be a plunging neck line take a look does that look like a plunging neck line? I also posted a pic of what the dress was suppose to look like. With pocka docks mine had none. This company is a SCAM and should be shut down IMMEDIATELY. I"D LOVE MY MONEY BACK IF ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THAT DONE?

RESOLVED

• SammyDress.com's response · May 11, 2016

Dear Randplonka89,
    Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.
    You can return the items back to us for the refund or the resend if the fitting is too small.
    Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm
    Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Sammydress Customer Service

• Ce
    ceestyle Jul 02, 2014

I spent about $60. I ordered 4 items. 2 dress shirts, 1 Polo and 1 Blazer. All of them came Rolled up in one 8 1/2 x maybe 12 bag! Needless to say, the Blazer was wrinkled. The shirts are sized like they were for a large child, (I ordered Large) the quality wasn't the best and there was no receipt/packing slip in the package. Basically nothing fit but the blazer.. and barely. I wrote them for an exchange or refund and they did reply right away but ..Get this, They told me " why not give to friend as gift, we'll give you $5 as refund" Um, What?! So I wrote back a few times stating that was unacceptable and not professional and they said shipping was too expensive so I'd have to pay for return shipping and they also would have to charge me a 15% restocking fee. I told them I put the shirts folded back on the original bag with tags and didn't even wear 2 of them ( just saw the size). After the shipping cost, 15% restocking fee and not to mention gas to the post office, my refund would probably be very small. I may have to wind up either selling on eBay or disputing with my credit card company which is what I recommend others doing because It will be the one of the only thing that may get them to change short of a class action lawsuit! Avoid for now.

• Jm
    jmarie9 Sep 20, 2012

Same thing here. I decided to buy in bulk because of the shipping. I knew it was sketchy but the one dress my sister got was really cute although poorly made. They sent me a bunch of items I never ordered and many things were missing. I had even asked for an itemized bill and receipt. They wanted me to return the items which would've cost another $50 plus dollars. There is no justice unless there is a class action lawsuit against them. I did notice recently that it looks like the website is shut down...still no justice.

• Ro
    robyn090403 Sep 11, 2012

Sorry to hear about what happened to you! I am dealing with them right now as well. I placed an order a month ago and have not received it. I have been emailing nonstop for a refund, but they keep saying they can't give me one because my order has shipped. So when I ask why the tracking number doesn't work, they just ignore me. They aren't shipping my items, which is fine since it clearly is crap anyway, but they won't give me my refund either. Sorry for what happened to you. I'm doing my best to get the word out about this company and I'm sure you're doing the same!