Having problems with SammyDress.com?

SammyDress.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 13, 2011. The latest review two lace dresses one black one red was posted on Feb 10, 2018. The latest complaint stay away and don't buy from sammydress! was resolved on Mar 29, 2017. SammyDress.com has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 75 reviews. SammyDress.com has resolved 60 complaints.

SammyDress.com Customer Service Contacts

526 Nanshan Road, Futian
Shenzhen
China - 518000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SammyDress.com Customer Service. Initial SammyDress.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SammyDress.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SammyDress.com. Discuss the issues you have had with SammyDress.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SammyDress.com Complaints & Reviews

SammyDress.comtiny clothes.

I purchased a t-shirt for myself and a dress for my sister. When I found SammyDress website I was amazed, clothes looked really cute and prices were rather cheap. First, it took over two months to ship, and when I finally received the order I was shocked. When I opened the package I saw two little pieces of fabrics. Things I received were so small! I contacted their customer service and demanded a refund. These guys gave me a difficult time. I spent weeks trying to get my money back, and when I was almost ready to give up, they offered me a store credit. Great. Well, lesson learned, never again I will order something from them.

Dear TomokoGu6,
      Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
      We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.
      Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
      We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.

SammyDress.comitems arrived broken

I made an order and bought few things from SammyDress. When my order finally arrived I was extremely disappointed, since items arrived broken. Things I bought were birthday gifts! I immediately contacted customer service and provided pictures, but received no satisfactory answers. They said how sorry they were and promised to refund me, but they never did! I guess, I'll never get my money back. I'll post negative reviews everywhere I can, on Facebook, my blog and etc. I'll make sure to tell the whole world about these scammers! Never again!

Dear Martina,
        I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.
        Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
        Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
        Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comnever received what I paid for

I would not recommend anyone to do business with this company!! They are real thieves and all they need is your money. Once you pay them the game is over. I ordered a dress from SammyDress, and never received anything. As everybody else, I tried to contact them many times, but it was just a waste of time, since no one ever replied. I demanded a refund, but I guess I'll never get it. I have no idea what do not! Nothing can be done until they reply. These people stole my money and they are going to pay for it! I will think of something! Avoid this place at all costs!

Dear Lillo2111,
          Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
          We cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this may have caused you...or any of our customers.

SammyDress.comworst company ever!

I recently purchased some things from SammyDress and paid extra money for expedited shipping. They said my that delivery would take only 3-5 business days. Two weeks passed since I made an order and I received nothing. There were also no updates on their tracking system. I sent them messages and asked where my order was, but received no response. I suggest you to take this under serious consideration if you are thinking of ordering something from SammyDress. I only hope that someday I will get what I paid for. I paid $35 for shipping but I guess expedited shipping means nothing to them. Avoid!

Dear Kikkim3,

SammyDress.comvery poor service

I ordered three dresses back in March 2015 from SammyDress! I received one dress. It is now January 2016 and I have no idea where are my two dresses! I made several complaints, contacted their customer service many times but they did nothing to help! Few weeks ago I received a message from SammyDress and they said they would give me a refund and that I could check my account within 7 business days. Two weeks passed and still no money! I've contacted them about not having received the money yet and there was no response again. Not to mention that received dress was ugly and very poorly made. But it's better that nothing. I'm very disappointed and I'll ever order anything from this company again!

Dear Linda,
              Here is our warranty terms and policy about  warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm
              We will be in touch with the customer to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.
              Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comdon't waste your money and time.

I purchased a dress from SammyDress and paid extra money for shipping. It took them two months to deliver it, but I was extremely happy when got the package. But that was until I opened it and saw the dress. It was so small and tiny! It would actually fit a 10 year old girl. I wrote a review, but they refused to post it. I also tried to contact SammyDress customer service, but it was just a waste of time. They never replied and completely ignored me. Don't waste your money and time. I shop online a lot and have never seen an item so terribly misrepresented.

Dear Ulma,
                Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
                We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
                Thank you for your support and patience.
                Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comhorrible experience! don't buy!

I purchased a jacket back in December and even paid extra money for expedited shipping. They said that shipping usually takes only 5-7 business days. Well, I actually received nothing yet! I contacted SammyDress customer service and asked for a refund. First they tried to tell me they had 10 working days to process the order before shipping. I said that I’m not that stupid to believe that. Then they offered a discount for my next order. I told that I don’t need any discounts and I even paid for expedited shipping but I did not get expedited shipping! I paid money for a service I didn't receive! They just stole that money from me! It is now January 22 and still nothing! I really hate this company, they just make me mad!

• SammyDress.com's response · Jan 25, 2016

Dear Teresa,
                  We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.
                  We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.
                  Would you mind sending us your Valid order number or ticket number by message here?
                  I will follow up your case and our team would solve it for you in the ticket.
                  Can you please send us your reply ?
                  I will always be here for serving you as my best friend.
                  Kind regards
                  sammydress Customer Service

Dear Er Slie Laurito,
                  We have sent you an email for details, please reply us soon.
                  We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

• Er
                  Er Slie Laurito Jan 29, 2016

Hi i order a 1 pair of skirt with top last January 8, 2016 i am very concern about that because its says 3 to 5 days but till now not received yet the items here the number of my order M1601060825597996

SammyDress.comhorrible!

Sammydress customer service is completely radius! Items they sell are not the same as the pictures shown on their website. Quality is extremely poor and items look cheap. I received my items several days ago and it was packaged in plastic bag. It took them two months to deliver one item! I’m very disappointed and I want to return back the garbage I received. But their customer service barely speaks English. I even made a dispute through PayPal in order to close my case in a friendly manner. Don’t buy anything from SammyDress, save your time and money!

Dear Princess,

SammyDress.comhorrible customer service

I purchased four dresses from SammyDress back in November, 2015. I ordered in advance because those dresses were supposed to be Christmas presents. I received only two dresses. It is now January, 2016 and still the remaining two dresses were not delivered. Their shipping is the worst! They gave me false tracking numbers that actually don't work. Also, the quality of clothes is super cheap! I contacted customer support many times and asked a refund, but those thieves are just ignoring me. I will never buy anything from SammyDress again!

• SammyDress.com's response · Jan 22, 2016

Dear Alison.
                      We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
                      Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? We are more than willing and glad to assist you resolve the order issue.
                      Hope hear from you soon!
                      Thank you very much for your kind support and attention!
                      Kind regards,
                      Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comdon't trust this company!

I ordered one shirt from SammyDress and waited months for it to arrive! Since I never received it, I contacted SammyDress customer support and told that I want my money back. When I called for the first time, they told that I will receive my order within few days. When I called the second time, they said that my item is out of stock and I’ll receive a full refund. Then they said that I need to wait a week to get approval for a refund. They said that it will take approximately 10 days while they investigate my order and after that they’ll refund to my PayPal account. When this refund failed to appear I opened a case with PayPal. I’m still waiting for my money.

Dear Tina,
                        We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
                        We are going to reach out to this customer to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.
                        Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

SammyDress.comabsolute garbage!

I bought 5 dresses from SammyDress, but received only 2. When I contacted customer support they said that the other 3 were out of stock. They refused to give me a refund and offered a store credit. The dresses I received were ugly and looked cheap. The quality was very bad, and items looked nothing like the pictures on the site. The description said it's cotton, but it is not and the size was too small. This entire company is a joke. They don't answer any questions and they put you on hold for long periods of time. 3 dresses never arrived and the other two went go to the garbage. Just a waste of money.

Dear Honga,
                          We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience. We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again.
                          Again, I am extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.
                          Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comdon't waste your time or money.

Well, I bought a cardigan from SammyDress back in September. It looked cute and their website looked very professional. But only after I made an order I realized that the product shipped out from China. So it said to allow up to about a month for it to be delivered. One month passed but I didn't receive anything. I tried to contact the customer support and received only computer generated response. The message said they were to busy and will contact me later. So I continued to wait. I was so angry so I sent more messages and complains, but I was given the same "we are too busy" message. It is now January and still nothing. I actually think I'm just out of $20. I doubt that I'm going to ever receive my item.

Dear Nana,
                            Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comdo not order from here!

I purchased two sweaters from this company as a gift. When my order finally arrived I was pretty disappointed. Sweaters I ordered were too small. I ordered the large size, but actually those sweaters could fit a 10 year old slim girl. It was for two girls who are slim but were 26 and 28 and the sweaters were also damaged. I contacted SammyDress customer service by email several times and even sent them pictures, but they have ignored me. They charged me for shipping as well. My sister bought the similar sweaters from Wish and wasn't charged for shipping. Do not order from SammyDress!

Dear Lucy,
                              Once again, I want to restate our apology to the customer for their experience. We are responsible for this and we will work hard to resolve this issue for them and to prevent it from occuring again in the future.

SammyDress.comsimply awful.

I wish I read some reviews before ordering from SammyDress. Now I know everything about this company and I'm very scared! I purchased some items and paid for rush shipping. Few days later I received two emails from them. The first one was a payment confirmation email, and the second one stated that I need to pay some additional money in order to get a tracking number. I never heard about that, situation was quite strange, but I paid as they told. But when I went online to track my order I get nothing. I contacted the tracking service and they said my tracking number wasn't working. Since that day I have been calling Sammy dress every day, but they are always busy! I also went online to chat with customer service but no one ever answered me. I haven't received my order yet!

• SammyDress.com's response · Jan 08, 2016

Dear Caroline,
                                We are so grateful for this feedback. It means a lot to us.
                                We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer. We want every customer to be happy and clearly this is not the case here.
                                Would you mind sending us your Valid Order Number or Ticket Number?
                                Once again, I want to restate our apology to the customer for their experience. We will work hard to rectify this issue for them
                                We kindly suggest every customer choose the most suitable shipping method if you want your order delivered in the decent time, for more information about shipping and handling, please kindly check http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-39.htm
                                Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.
                                Kind regards

SammyDress.comproduct and customer service

I ordered a hoodie from this company on 11/25/15. I was given an order number, which proved to be bogus. It took far longer than they claimed for me to get my order. When I finally got it, not only was it the wrong size, but it was sized for a woman, not a man. I immediately triedto contactthem by phone. The phone was either always busy or I got disconnected. When trying to reach them by email, most of the information I put in was not recognized! I was finally, after numerous tries to getan email through to them and no response within the 24 hour time frame promised. I sent them yet another email 6 days ago and again, another broken promise. I just tried the phone number provided and finally got a voice mail. Not only did it not belong to Sammydress, it was full, leaving me unable to leave a message! I do not feel that this company is legit, being that everything smacks of a fraud!

• SammyDress.com's response · May 11, 2016

Dear RJBegin,
                                  Thank your for your message.
                                  We have 2 phone lines here are the number and, they might get busy very quick. Meanwhile, please note that our representative are online on the livechat 24/7 too.
                                  You can contact us for the issue please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm
                                  Thank you very much for your cooperation.
                                  Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comthey are ignoring all my messages!

I purchased a shirt and two skirts on October 14th 2015. Also I paid extra money for the expedited shipping. They promised my items would be delivered within 7 business days. I waited for about two weeks and decided to contact SammyDress. Well, it is impossible to contact them by phone, because their line is always busy. Since it has been more than a week, I wanted them to refund my shipping fee. I sent them an email asking for someone to contact me by phone or in written form. So I left my phone number. Few more weeks passed, but there were no calls from them. I have never dealt with such an awful company! They are ignoring all my messages! Do not order anything from this website and avoid this company at all costs.

Dear Sue44,
                                    Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
                                    Thank you very much for your cooperation.
                                    Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comthis company is extremely ridiculous!

I made an order and paid extra for expedited shipping. At the beginning all went good, but then I received a message stating that only half of my order was shipped. I was upset because my entire order contained gifts for my family. They have a phone number on their site, but it doesn't allow you to reach anyone. I tried to contact them for several days! I even paid for expedited shipping on an entire order which was rather expensive and did not get my order in the time frame originally quoted. The customer service is awful! There is no real person to speak to resolve an issue. They just continually go back and forth with you with no resolution. This company is extremely ridiculous! I will never purchase something from SammyDress again!

Dear Done33,
                                      Could you please tell us your order number or tracking number or ticket number so that we can offer you a better solution?
                                      Once again we apologize for any inconveniemce we may have caused. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Dear Done33,
                                      Thank your for your message.
                                      We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

SammyDress.comI'm very upset

I purchased a cute sweater 25/10/15 for my sister's birthday party. It was the sweater of her dreams she said. Three weeks passed, but it never arrived. I have written many messages asking about the status of the order. The written responses back would be very vague. The sweater I ordered was the cheapest. When a company has no problem taking your money immediately it has to respect its clients and answer their phone calls or respond in a written form. That would be enough for me. My poor sister didn't get her sweater and now has to go shopping and buy a new sweater. The birthday party is this Sunday! I'm so upset with this company.

Dear Lena,
                                        I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.
                                        You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
                                        We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.

SammyDress.comvery slow service

Items on their site look nice, and the prices are great. However, shipping is very expensive. And it costs more than my whole order. As I paid the high price for shipping, the site said my order would be delivered within 7 business days. I was very happy thinking that my order would be here before Christmas. I ordered a nice cute looking dress for my Christmas party. Three weeks passed and my excitement when downhill. My order still was not delivered. I sent them an email asking where my order was and the response I got was like this: “We are very sorry, but the item you ordered is not in stock anymore”. They also promised my order will be delivered within another two weeks. So needless to say even though this site has very nice stuff and great prices, I will not buy anything from them anymore. Two more weeks is too much, it's already December 21! Very slow service they have!

Dear DonnaLee,
                                          Sammydress Customer Service

Sammy Dressesneed to speak to regarding my full refund or the resend of all my items

Good afternoon, My order with reference number NL14486920842386 has been delivered to me by Yodel on Saturday and as I away for the weekend they have left the parcel in my front garden! What it says on my missed delivery slip is - 'under you table'. Only when I got back I have not been able to find my package anywhere in my garden. I have put in a complaint with Yodel and with One World Express but obviously due to the delivery pack you have chosen, I have been advised it is you I need to speak to regarding my full refund or the resend of all my items. My contact email address is [protected]@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Regards, Anna Gavrila