Having problems with SammyDress.com?

SammyDress.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 13, 2011. The latest review two lace dresses one black one red was posted on Feb 10, 2018. The latest complaint stay away and don't buy from sammydress! was resolved on Mar 29, 2017. SammyDress.com has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 75 reviews. SammyDress.com has resolved 60 complaints.

SammyDress.com Customer Service Contacts

526 Nanshan Road, Futian
Shenzhen
China - 518000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SammyDress.com Customer Service. Initial SammyDress.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SammyDress.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SammyDress.com. Discuss the issues you have had with SammyDress.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SammyDress.com Complaints & Reviews

Sammysdress.compaid for boots all I got was in processing

On 11/12 pay pal paid sammys $29.71 for my order i have tried to get a response from them all i get is ticket #s t15120319520 2nd #t15120818603 i asked for o date they would send my mdse no response 3 or 4 times i tried# WWW.SAMMYSDRESS.COM has # +86 [protected] please answer my request for a response. [protected]@att.net

Dear Customer,
      First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
      I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.
      So sorry for delayed reply, we will increase our hands and reply you in 24/7.
      Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
      Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comI hate this website!

I ordered some items for me and my sister. I bought one pink and one black dresses. The pink one was bought as birthday gift for my sister. That pink dress looked gorgeous and I hoped my sister would like it. But Its been four months. And I had to find another present because I never received my items. I spent over $300 and also paid for safe shipping. I tried to contact the company, but there was no reply or response from them. I've sent over 20 emails and tried to cancel my order so many times. But it was useless. I've done everything I can to get in contact with SammyDress. I don't need my items anymore. I just want my money back or at least some kind of response. I hate this site! It is ridiculous!

Dear Flower3,
        Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
        We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.
        Once again, we cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this case may have caused you.

SammyDress.comreturn of order m1510120709057545

Warning!!! if anyone should see any ad pop up from sammydress company, please close your browser and do not order from them. I recently made a grave mistake and order some dresses from them, only to find out the products are being shipped from china, then i got the order about three weeks later. I painfully realized that what is a small here in america is an extra small there, so i am trying to return, and get a bigger size and i am not able to contact the company via their socall customer service email or phone.And to make matters worst they have a thirty day return policy, while it is impossible to get to anyone, who can direct me where to send the return product or exchange. So ladies please stand clear of sammydress.Com

Dear Customer,
          Thank your for your message.
          I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.We are here to help you.
          Here is our warranty terms and policy about size http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm.
          Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

SammyDress.comhorrible experience

I ordered some items early November. I needed my items for my sisters birthday in early December. I also paid extra for expedited shipping. I wanted my items to arrive on time. First half of my order was delivered at the end of the same month, but I don't know anything about the other half. I tried to contact customer service many times, but every time the told that I need to wait a bit more. It is now 1 month since I made my order and I still don't have a clue about what happened. I want to get a refund and email them everyday, but they just ignore me. They replied only once and told I was asked to be patient. They say that they provide „excellent” customer service. I don't see that excellent service. They don't want to give me my money back and send automated messages. Horrible experience and I will never shop here again. The customer service is a nightmare!

Dear Lillas,
            Thank you your feedback.
            We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
            As for livechat, our staff has limited customers who are allowed with our related staff to resolve the issue at a determined time.
            Please kindly wait for the line when you are requested to wait.
            Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?

SammyDress.comwrong product

I ordered a dress and it arrived in the wrong colour. I requested that someone contact me to tell me how I could go about returning this item so that I could get the dress in the colour I had originally ordered it in. I was not contacted by them, I will never order anything from them again. Customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. You can't contact them by chat because they are constantly busy and the contact number does not work.

Thank you your feedback.
              Please kindly wait for the line when you are requested to wait.

Sammy Dress — I ordered a wig that looked cute

I ordered a wig that i thought looked like my own hair, for those bad hair days. There is no way to get...

SammyDress.com — never received anything but blow-off

Placed an order with this scam operation August 8, 2015. I was forced to buy insurance. Never received...

SammyDress.comdid not receive order, refusal to refund

I ordered two items back in early September. Did not receive the items and it has been more than 60 days now, almost 3 months. Said they would refund, today I'm still waiting to be refunded citing all sorts of reasons for their ineptitude. You can order a tracking number as part of the order, but it's useless and does not work. DO NOT ORDER AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS P.O.S

Dear Customer,
                Thank your for your message.
                Would you minding sending us your order number so that we can resolve the issue priority?
                We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.

• Ju
                June Eward-ferry Nov 25, 2015

i called and told you i didnt order nothing and they said they would cancel the order i didnt order i would appreciate if you would put my money back in bank account you took 66 and some change out twice and i am very up set over this cause they said nothing would be taking out of my account and that it was cancelled and i see its been taking out twice now my bank account is in the ers. please fix this y name is june eward ferry, my phone number is [protected] this is my cell my house number is [protected] thank you

SammyDress.comreceived only one of them

I order 2 wigs on [protected]. I received only one of them with no statement enclosed or any other information. I am still waiting for the second wig. I paid through pay pal for both. I need to know where the other wig is or when I will be getting it. It is #[protected] mixed short brown shaggy wig. The order number for this purchase is T15100385919. I would sure appreciate your help with this ASAP. Thank you.
              Wigs USD receipt # [protected] pay pal #id: m1509211845107778

Dear Beverly Zapotosky,
                  Thank you your feedback.
                  We have sent you an email for details, please kindly reply us soon.
                  Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comthey sent me the wrong dress and it was of very poor quality.

July 2015
                M1506182025407155 order number
                I ordered a beautiful champagne pink dress in a chiffon material. It also had a sparkly gold band around the waist line. It looked beautiful in the picture. When I received it, a month later, and opened my package there was a tan colored dress inside, and instead of the beautiful gold band on the dress's waist line, it came with a cheap looking belt that looked like it was made of gold Mardi Gras necklaces. I was very shocked and upset that the dress was completely different from the picture. I filed two complaints on their website, and they would not answer my questions on returning the item so that I could receive a refund and I called their company phone number over 5 times and most times the line would go dead, but there was one time where a recorded voice answered and said to call back again later. This company has horrible customer service, and the people running it are a bunch of scam artists. The cost of my order came to a total of $28.58. It is not that much money but it's my money and I deserve a refund. Overall the most upsetting thing about the whole process was the customer service, it shouldn't have been this difficult to get refund.

Dear Reviewer31997,
                    Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.
                    We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
                    We have sent you an email for details, please kindl yreply us soon.
                    Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comitems are damaged/poorly made, no customer service

I ordered from this website. My items have come in several shipments from China. NONE of them looks as they do on the website, all are poorly made and mismatched, the sizes are wrong, and the quality is so poor. I have tried via the website to submit a return ticket, but no luck, the request won;t go thru. They don;t every answer their phone, I have called for over 2 weeks. It either rings to fax machine or is busy. I have tried using live chat and no one is there on their website. Everything about this business is a joke, and they should be shut down.

Dear JG3!,
                      Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
                      We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
                      We are going to reach out to this customer to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.
                      Sammydress Customer Service

Sammy Dressunethical company not refunding my money but has items back with proof of usps tracking letter

Returned items with a tracking number as they stated. Once I provided proof package has arrived with my tracking number and letter from USPS it did arrive and I would like my refund, funny how they will NOT answer any of my claims tickets. I get the standard sammy dress email that they will return the ticket question with an answer in 24 hours, but they have not for 3 weeks. They returned all ticket inquirys on how to return items, but now will not because they have the item and do not want to give money back.
                    NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Quality was so poor and that is why every piece (11 items) were sent back. (Wrong sizes, cheap cheap fabric, not item stated on line)

Dear   jonesvol,
                        Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
                        We promise we reply our customer in 24/7. Have you ever checked that you have submmitted the ticket successfully?
                        Would you please offer us your order number and returning tracking number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?

Sammy Dresshaven't received order

I placed a order with Sammy dress on January 04, 2017 . The order was a pair of red pumps and a grey shirt . The pumps I received at the end of March wore them once and they broke and the shirt I have not received yet and it's almost June. I know the items they sell are at a cheap price but they can't take people hard earn money and not send the items. The number they have is always busy and you can't talk to anyone in their customer service. The question is do they have a customer service. This is ridiculous that we as paying customers has to go thru this.

• Pp
                          PPavan Dec 05, 2014

These company is fake, I have order a jacket with these ppl, they have not delivered the product nor are refunding my money.. i would request to take action against them and make sure they stop fooling people.. when i contacted the customer care all they have to say is please wait few more days its been more then 80 days with it now

• Bo
                          Borcike Jun 27, 2012

I Ordered from SammyDress and have not received a thing. They are a scam!!!

Sammy Dress — orders not received

I have ordered several items with sammy dress and im really dissapointed and even furious that i didnt...

Sammy Dresspoorly made merchandise; no returns accepted!

Scam scam scam scam scam! Do not buy from them! No refunds accepted. No one answers the phone. I've been calling the us number. The only communication i'm getting back is from a guy named walla overseas who is telling me they can give me 15% of my purchase back and still won't provide an address. I don't want their merchandise... Very cheap material, poorly made, see through. I was warned by my coworker and now i'm warning you! I've only lost $30 but hopefully i can prevent you this inconvenience!

Dear Karina Nistal,
                            We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
                            You can return the items back to us for the refund or the resend if you do not like the items.
                            Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm
                            Once again we apologize for any inconveniemce we may have caused. Thank you very much for your understanding.

SammyDress.comnever got my order

I saw a pair of shoes that my friend and they were so cute, and I just had to have them. So when she told me they were from SammyDress.com, I didn't think anything of it because I have never had any problems with online shopping before. I went on the website that night and ordered them. They were a great price but the shipping was outrageous. But I said whatever, any girl will understand when they find a pair of shoes that they just have to have.

I knew that it might take a while considering I ordered them on December 23rd. I figured they would be backed up because of the holidays. My order was confirmed the next day and the money was also taken out of my bank account. As a couple of weeks went by, I still wasn't to worried. Then weeks turned into a month.

So I went on their website and saw that everything has been processed and my order has been shipped out. I checked and made sure that the address I provided was correct. I just wanted to make sure that the money had indeed been taken out of my bank account by them. So I retrieved a bank statement and it said that it had. So I waited maybe a week and got back on the website to see how to contact them. There is a place to ask them questions and it says that they will get back to you within 24 hours, which of course did not happen.

I checked my email constantly and there was nothing. So I proceeded to contact them through that outlet again. And still nothing. On my accounts page there is a strange picture of my "package" with my correct name and address on it. Although I have tried to contact them many times, I have never once gotten any response.

I am so frustrated and I will 100% not be ordering from this site ever again. As far as I have seen, they have scammed many people and I don't know how they are getting away with it.

NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR MONEY TAKEN WITH NO PRODUCT IN RETURN

Dear NJElliott,
                              Thank you your feedback.
                              You can contact us for the issue, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm

• Li
                              Lisette M Jul 30, 2015

Good luck, friend. I just posted a lengthy complaint that I have been trying to get a refund on a swimsuit I purchased in NOV 2014 that was never delivered. They will pull you into a horse - and - pony show e-mail mess. I have at least 10 e-mail responses, asking if I had checked my mailbox (? seriously? Every day.) Is my address correct? Did I ask the post office if they had it? Finally they offered to re- ship but I have to PAY them an add'l 50%. I have told them I want a refund, but I imagine They aim to "wear you down" with the back and forth until you give up, thereby maximizing their profit. I am writing on every complaint forum in hopes no one else loses their hard earned money on this SCAM site.

• Da
                              dan marshall Jul 06, 2015

placed order 6-1-15 have not received yet #ww0280903

Sammydresssent to the wrong address and I didn't send it there

I have ordered from them before and stuff weren't as horrible as they could have been, but on my last order which was $100, they sent it to the wrong address, i don't know why this address was replacing my actual address, since that had never happened to me before i didn't check to see if they had replaced my real address with a different one! so they sent my package to the wrong address, when i complained about it they did nothing about it, kept sending pictures the ups tracking and i kept telling them, that that was not my address and they did nothing! don't trust them!!!

Sammydressno merchandise

Chinese pirates! I ordered six shirts from sammydress in december of 2014. Late january i stll had not received my order although they already had their $80. 85. I emailed them and asked them where my package was. A few days later i received 2 shirts that had been wadded up in a sandwich size package. Not only were the shirts wadded, they looked like they were made from some sort of plastic and were stained with black iink! There was no return information included so i had to contact them to find out how to return. They wanted me to wait til i got the other 4 shirts and then return everything to china at my own expense. I refused the other 4 at my post office when they finally arrived at the advice of my postmaster. I spent 16. 00 to send the other plast, stained clothes back to them. I have corresponded with their office at least 40 times. It is now april and they ststill have not refunded me. No clothes, no money!!

sammydress Apr 26, 2015

I didn't get my jumpsuit yet that I order. B.J [protected]

• Wh
                                  whitneylove Oct 10, 2014

I ordered a shirt and a few dresses august 28th 2014 ! Today is October 10 2014 and O have not received my items and they keep avoiding me!!! They were quick to take my money but now don't want to send the items! Help!!!

• Du
                                  duchess37 Oct 09, 2013

i placed an order on september 30, 2013. $28.55. i have received one email with a tracking number. i tried to track my order and the number seems to be nonexistent. i tried calling and i couldnt talk to anyone. I would like to know what the problem is or get my money back. I will never order from this company again...

Sammy Dressfraudulent company

Last year, I ordered ONE item that took almost 6 months to receive.
                                In February, 2015, as a Valentine's gift from my husband, I placed a $600 order, paid via PAYPAL. SammyDress sent an email requesting that I email them a copy of a photo ID or passport and the credit card used (revealing only the last 4 digits) to avoid credit card fraud. I'm sorry, but that is against E-Commerce laws. Not to mention, it was paid via PAYPAL!
                                Over a month later, and after futile attempts to speak with a live representative for two weeks (area code for their company phone is in Southern California. I too live in Southern California) as the phone is CONSTANTLY busy, and waiting for an hour to obtain a LIVE CHAT rep, I finally managed to obtain a rep with the name of 'Robert'. He claimed that they are in China, and at the time I was conversing with him 9 am my time), the company was closed, albeit there is a PST phone number listed for Customer Service. Even with that, I asked for a live rep to contact me during CHINA'S REGULAR BUSINESS hours, and the rep just kept skirting my request asking me to email my very crucial information to complete the process of my order. After going around in circles for close to an hour, I mentioned that this policy of sending private information was illegal and unethical, and that I would be reporting this to the appropriate authorities, my LIVE CHAT was ironically abruptly disconnected.
                                DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU PLAN TO PLACE A SIGNIFICANT ORDER OF OVER $100.

• Re
                                    Reviewer63999 Sep 22, 2015

I ordered 2. tops and a purse and never received of my order.

• Sb
                                    Sbrina Aug 23, 2015

I ordered a skirt, what I received is NOT WHAT IS IN THE PHOTO. It was a cheap "copy", not the same fabric, length, style ...
                                    I have sent a refund request with no answer. This is FRAUD, showing pictures of a completely different skirt than what is shipped.
                                    Check on the Better Business Bureau, there are over 600 complaints on this company.

Sammy Dressundelivered item

January 1 is when I paid for this one item and I have not gotten it, these are all the excuses from them and my replies and asking for a refund.

ok there is 4 more days left in this month, it has now been 55 days and I still have NOT received my order. I would like a full refund of $17.69. Why can I not have it?

Thank you for your message .So sorry for the delay we caused.
                                  I know your have wait for a long time but this is the international shipping, sometime has a delay by the delievery company or the Customer, we must responsible for you.

Date: [protected]:29
                                  Subject: Re: Re: REFUND
                                  That would make it 47 days. That is VERY unexceptable. I guess if I'm not ganna get a refund because of shipping I will just tell everyone how unreasonable your company is. I do know a lot of people and word will spread. There is already a bad review in this company and I should of listened. I will continue to keep the negative response going. I'm very un- happy!
                                  Sent from my NOOK
                                  [protected]@sammydress.com wrote:

Thank you for your message .So sorry for the delay we caused.
                                  If you still can not receive the package by the end of this month, contact me then i will slove the matter for you.

Date: [protected]:58
                                  Subject: Re: Re: REFUND
                                  It has been 32 days. How long am I to wait?
                                  Sent from my NOOK
                                  [protected]@sammydress.com wrote:

Thank you for your message .So sorry for the delay we caused.
                                  Yes, the shipping time is about 10-25 business days. But sometimes has a dealy in transit by the delievery company or the Customer, could you wait for painent?

Date: [protected]:09
                                  Subject: Re: REFUND
                                  I do not understand why I can not just have a refund. I was told by one of your agents "Fred: Your order was shipped on January 2, 2015 by China post. It will usually take 10-25 business days to arrive. Please wait for it." I had saved the conversation of the person I contacted SammyDress on Feb, 4, this was the 27th day that I have not received my order. Then on Feb 6 you tell me " The shipping time is about 10-25 business days(15-45 days)". I do not understand when and how long you expect customers to wait for there items that were ordered. If I do not have it by Feb 14, 2015. I demand to have a refund immediately.

-----Original Message-----
                                  From: support <[protected]@sammydress.com>
                                  To: dmn29 <[protected]@aol.com>
                                  Sent: Sat, Feb 7, 2015 3:19 am

Thank you for your message .So sorry for the delay we caused.
                                  The flat shipping is slowly, maybe have a delay in transit, could you wait several days ?And if you have not received your package, please contact me .We will solved for you .

From: [protected]@aol.com
                                  Date: [protected]:30
                                  To: [protected]@sammydress.com
                                  Subject: Re: REFUND
                                  Thank you for responding. I never seen an option for a tracking purchase and for an item to take that long without stating the time limit is unacceptable. There is no reason the shipment should take this long. I have ordered from China many time and it has never ever taken that long. I would like my money back or I will report the wrongness this is causing. I am not happy with thus transaction.
                                  ------ Original message------
                                  From: support @sammydress.com
                                  Date: Fri, Feb 6, 2015 2:21 AM
                                  To: Dawn;
                                  Subject:Re: REFUND

Dear valued customer,

Thanks for your order.sorry for replying you so late.

Your package was shipped on Jan 2nd, this is the package number:BJ14201691517876, because you ddn't pay the tracking fee, it can not be tracked on the interent, beg your kindly understanding.The shipping time is about 10-25 business days(15-45days).

Thanks for your kindly understanding.

Best Regards

Date: [protected]:45
                                  Subject: REFUND
                                  I placed an order on January 1, 2015. I received a email with an order # M1412301830101868 . tracking number is BJ14201691517876 . I was told that the tracking number will not help me once the item has left your country. It has been 27 days and I still do not have my item. This is unacceptable to me and I wish for a refund immediately.
                                  Solid Color Long Sleeve Round Collar Skirt Hem Lace Embellished T-shirt For Women

Subtotal $17.69 USD
                                  Total $17.69 USD
                                  Payment $17.69 USD

Dear Customer,
                                      We have offered a resolution via the ticket center.Please kindly check in time.