Having problems with SammyDress.com?

SammyDress.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 13, 2011. The latest review two lace dresses one black one red was posted on Feb 10, 2018. The latest complaint stay away and don't buy from sammydress! was resolved on Mar 29, 2017. SammyDress.com has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 75 reviews. SammyDress.com has resolved 60 complaints.

SammyDress.com Customer Service Contacts

526 Nanshan Road, Futian
Shenzhen
China - 518000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SammyDress.com Customer Service. Initial SammyDress.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SammyDress.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SammyDress.com. Discuss the issues you have had with SammyDress.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SammyDress.com Complaints & Reviews

SammyDress.comtwo lace dresses one black one red

hello I have an order I ordered two months ago and of course you cant be reached at normal hours that's just not right, and they send responds but obviously no one s really doing anything unbelievable and they cant refund unless they send a check now because I have since cancelled that particular card, its canceled, so someone needs to help or do something I was beginning to wonder if this was a real store at one point who only has phones open eastern time between 730 pm, to 300 am, that's just weird, and who knew no one has called or written, I was about to call better business bureau, and if this horrible treatment continues just might

Sammy Dress — unauthorized charges 2 items non delivery

NOTICE Consumers lets file Class Action Law Suit against Sammy Dress.com leave your email and full name-cell...

SammyDress.commy order not coming in

I put in an order on here and it hasnt came in yet and this was 3 or 4 weeks ago it shouldnt take that long to mail a dang package this is rediculous I am tired of waiting for my order and these items arent for myself they are christmas presents for my siblings and it irritates me that any other site can get them in within a week and its been almost a month ago i ordered it

SammyDress.comterrible service!

I purchased several items 3 months ago and they never arrived. Not sure if I have to continue waiting. I have no tracking number, tried to get it through their customer support, but they said that the shipping was for free, so there will be no information, sorry. They have no idea about my order status either. I don't know whether my order was shipped or not.
      So they don't stand behind their serviсу, don't help customers and care nothing about them.
      Typical scam.

SammyDress.comscam

I need their assistance in canceling my order, but I have no idea how to contact them.
        Actually, I didn't have any intentions to do it, but the order I placed two months go never arrived and I thought that maybe it was enough for me to wait for something that would never arrive?
        The only bad thing is that they ignore me and I really think they are a scam. Yes, there are many satisfied customers. I'm glad for them, I guess, they were lucky. But there are also tons of bad reviews. Maybe it's a sign for us to do something to shut down this terrible company?

SammyDress.comappalling

Ok, sammydress has lots of reviews. Both negative and positive. Not sure about positive reviews, but I completely agree with the negative ones. Gave them several shots and it was always a huge disappointment!
          They forgot to send me an item I really needed. Even though their website said that this item was shipped. I have doubt, you would never confess a different thing.
          Clothing looks like crap and has nothing to do with the pictures on their site. absolutely appalling business.
          Think twice before ordering. It may be a mistake and money will be spent on nothing.

SammyDress.comstay away and don't buy from sammydress!

I saw SammyDress advertisement on Facebook and I thought that since it was on Facebook it was safe to use, but I was wrong.
            SammyDress website looked professional and I could never tell that was a fake company. I made my order and purchased some clothing from them and in total I paid over $80 for everything.
            I never received my order, after a month of waiting I realized I was scammed.
            I tried to reach them with no luck, I left a negative review on my Facebook page and some other social network. I decided to post this one because I want to warn as many people as I can. Stay away and don't buy from SammyDress!

• SammyDress.com's response · Mar 30, 2017

Dear Irene,

Thank you for your comment.

We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout. These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.

For more details about shipping, please see here: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-39.htm.

Would you please send us your VALID order number so that we can check the issue for you?
                We look forward to hearing from you.

Sammydress Customer Service Center

Sammy Dress5 pairs of earrings

I ordered 5 pairs of earring at $14.56, I did not receive them, the address that they supposedly sent it to didn't exist and the post office sent the package back to them. I have called Sammy dress, was cut off two times, and spoke with 3 people in customer service that stated they will refund my money, they have not . These earrings were ordered on 10/14/2016. My first order number was:T161001505, then I called back and they gave me another order number:M1610041652326447 this was on 10/14/2016. As of this date 12/6/2016 I have heard nothing. I called their customer service office in USA. I am asking for a credit back to my visa card.

sammydress.commerchandise ordered not received in 18 days

On March 1, 2016 I did order two watches from Sammy Dress.com
                I was notified they were shipped on March 1, 2016 and given invoice
                #M1603011050543254 the cost and charge to my credit card was $9.47
                I have tried getting in touch with them they replay with e-mail to contact them but does not go thru.
                I can not believe that it takes 19 days or longer to receive an order.

Dear Marilyn Sand,
                    Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
                    We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
                    We have sent you an email for solution, please kindl yreply us soon.
                    We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome.
                    Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

SammyDress.comno communication

I wanted to buy 10 dresses from SammyDress but had some questions, so I've contacted them, but received no reply. I sent them about 6 emails, but no one ever answered! How unprofessional is that! How can I trust a company that doesn't even answer me? I went to their website and tried to find a phone number, but they have only live chat that does not even work! After all the reviews I saw I'm really happy that I didn't order anything from them!

Dear PioChii1,
                      I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
                      For contacting us at any time, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm
                      Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
                      We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.
                      Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comthey won't let me return!

This was my first time ordering from SammyDress and I will never order anything again! This was the most terrible online shopping experience I've ever had. I received my items but due to horrible quality I've decided to return everything, so I emailed SammyDress and asked for a refund. They refused and said that they don't do refunds. The dress I've received was very poorly made and was dirty, and they won't let me return it. I am very disappointed! Avoid this website at all costs!

Dear Emen,
                        I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
                        Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
                        While the customer left a negative review, we are always happy to look closely at the feedback and implement improvements for the best customer experience possible.

Sammydresscheaters!

I have ordered a dress from SammyDress online shop and when it finally arrived the color was wrong. I emailed them and they told that I have to send it back and then they will send me the correct one. I did as they said, even paid some extra money to ship it back to China and I'm still waiting. Several days ago I received a message from them saying I have to pay more extra for who knows what! These people just try to make a fool out of me! Well, all I can say is think twice before you will buy anything from these scam artists.

Dear Wendy,
                          Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.
                          Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
                          Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

SammyDress.comlack of customer support

Two months ago I made and order and finally received it! These two months I've sent them tons of messages but never received a response. I already gave up and was very impressed when my order finally showed up! Unfortunately, everything I received was extremely small and did not fit at all. Clothing was sent from China. I never asked for a refund, because I did not want to waste my time. They never replied when I wanted to obtain some information about the status of my order and they definitely will not reply now. I will never order anything from SammyDress ever again!

• SammyDress.com's response · Mar 15, 2016

Dear Complaint Department,
                            Thank you for your early reply.
                            We have sent the best solution to the customer to resolve the issue.
                            Thank you for you kind favor and understanding.
                            Sammydress Customer Service

Dear Monica,
                            I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.
                            You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

• Tb
                            t. Barton Jun 06, 2016

I have sent 3 emails with no response or resolution. I also called twice and am told to leave a phone number and purpose of call. I did receive an email giving me two online connections to resolve the issue but neither of them help at all. Which is why I called to talk to a real person, no success at all. Seriously, I just want to talk to a real person. [email protected]

SammyDress.comterrible!

The products I've purchased looked nothing like the pictures and when I contacted SammyDress customer care and told that I wanted to return everything, I heard nothing back! I received only computer generated email that made no sense, they just thanked me for ordering. What a joke. Then I contacted PayPal and after much back and forth, they finally agreed to give me my money back! But! I had to return everything back to China at my expense. This was way to expensive, so they refused to refund my money and closed my dispute! Never again!

Dear  Michelle,
                              For the issue you have mentioned, could you please send us your order number so as that we can send you details and solve the issue priority?
                              Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
                              Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.comscam company

I made a huge order and purchased 20 items from SammyDress. When I ordered I knew that sizes would be small, so I picked everything very carefully. When my package finally arrived there were only 9 items and everything was super tiny!! I immediately contacted customer service and was told that my order was separated into two part and the other package is on its way. However, size were wrong! So I asked for a refund. They said that I have to send everything back first. But I had to wait for the other 11 items to arrive. I've waited and waited, weeks passed and noting showed up! I feel like I was scammed!

Dear Rina,
                                Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
                                Firstly, we should have had this set-up correctly, and secondly, we should have responded in a much more timely fashion. For both lapses, we take full responsibility and want to restate our sincere apologies to the customer.

SammyDress.comvery unprofessional.

I have ordered two swimsuits about three weeks ago. They said that it usually takes 10 days to deliver to my country, but I received nothing yet. I emailed them to see where my products are. Yesterday I received a message from them and was told that I have to wait another 25 days! Well, I can wait but I really doubt that I'll receive my stuff. Either way I will never order from them again! They have really cute clothes and great prices, but it's not worth the all the hassle. Stay away from SammyDress!

Dear Marie,
                                  We cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this may have caused you...or any of our customers.

SammyDress.comterrible

I have been trying to contact SammyDress regarding a dress that I had ordered. I've made an order about a month ago and received nothing yet. They asked me to give them my receipt and invoice number for them to straighten this out. Then they said that my order has shipped about three weeks ago. Well, this company is actually a scam and I've already called my bank and requested for the charges to be reversed.
                                And I also think that all the positive reviews are fake! Buyer beware and check the reviews before buying online!

Dear Martina,
                                    First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
                                    We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.
                                    We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.

Sammydressterrible experience

I finally received my items, however I am extremely disappointed! Quality is super rubbish and size are absolutely ridiculous. None of the dresses I've ordered fit properly, too tight even though I ordered the right size. One dress was supposed to have a zipper, but there was nothing. I contacted customer service and they were pretty nice. They very friendly and promised to help. But that was about two weeks ago. I doubt I'll get my money back. I cannot recommend this company to anyone and I will never order anything from them again. SammyDress is such a huge disappointment.

Dear Ann112,
                                      Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
                                      We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

Dear Juiceorange1,

SammyDress.comstay away!

I bought three items from this website, the shipping took too long, but I finally received my order about two weeks ago. When I opened the package I realized one item was missing, so I immediately contacted SammyDress customer care and explained the situation. Their rep apologized and promised to call me back. Few days later since no one contacted me I decided to call myself. No one picked up the phone, then I tried their live chat option and again no response. Then I went online and saw all the reviews. Well, this company is really bad. Two items that I received looked very cheap and quality was way off, and still no information about the missing one. Lesson learned, never again I will order from this website.

Dear Dolly,

SammyDress.comorder not delivered

I made an order with SammyDress in the early part of January and still haven't received anything as of February 19, 2016. I paid extra to expedite the order. I was unable to reach anyone about my order. I immediately went to my bank after doing some research about the company. There were 700 hundred complaints listed. I disputed the payment with my bank, Capital One and was reimburse pending an investigation on their part. My bank went after PayPal to retrieve their money since they gave me my money back. I want websites to stop accepting ads from these types of companies.

Dear Reviewer59787,