SammyDress.comdidn't receive my order!!!

A

1-Jul/31 -I found the page Sammy dress in a Web browser, I saw they had beautiful clothes, a with a friend we decided to place an order.

2-Jul/31 -To make the payment, had to register with paypal, which did not have, immediately proceeded to the registration, and pay.

3-Aug/1I wrote that I needed to confirm whether it is possible to receive my order before the day 9.

4-Aug/5 to this day had not been answered, and what I was told that my order would come out on Monday 8.

5-Aug/8 I was informed, who immediately packed with would be sending me the tracking number. Which they did, until repeatedly wrote themasking.

6-I wrote a million times, and never gave me an exact answer. First send the goods in parts, but unless you ask and insist theydo not say anything.

7-The first part of the order arrived on August 14, 15 days after the initial order (as they say on their website is not true).The first arrived incomplete. For the second half came on 19, 20 days after the initial order, and also incomplete. Never sent me the tracking number of the second shipment. And whem ask for the rest they toll me they where not available, so if you don’t ask, they will just not tell.

8-About the quality of the merchandise, I can only say that it is bad, the fabrics are not what it says on the website, the colors are different. Are not responsible for anything.

9-When asked for a refund of my money, tell me I have to return the clothes first, but it would have to pay my money and I’ve spent too much, no one will send a refund form at all.

10-Supposedly there are people that serve specific requests from customers, but these people are only writing at the end solve nothing, absolutely nothing. do not know what it is to give an honest, honorable, that values the customer and their concerns.

11-My intention with this is one that anyone try to buy something from this company, first to know what is at stake, what they haveonthe page that is not going to arrive. And in the end if they want your money back, they will have to spend the cost of return. as if it were not enough the fact that he paid nearly a month ago, and receive dosage the items, especially of poor quality.

12-This document provides all the claims it makes, and photos of the merchandise that is exposed on the page, and what I received.Please read the comments I posted, are in red, according to my experience in this order, I want to clarify things, and tell the truth. To let everyone know what kind of company is.

13-Perhaps this was beyond a waste of money for my money, this is why I will do everything it does not happen to anyone else.In life you need honest and serious companies. And God will judge who’s in the future.If anyone has any questions, please email me. Thank you very much for your attention and I hope that this information is helpful.

RESOLVED

• SammyDress.com's response · May 11, 2016

Dear Alicia,
    Thank your for your message.
    Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
    You can return the items back to us for the refund or the resend if t
    Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm
    Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Sammydress Customer Service

• 20
    2000 Nov 14, 2018

hello!
    i love this SAMMY DRESS but, today i like to get 2 pair of shoes, i saw 19$shipping, a lot for 26 $ shoes, its ok, but when the payment came 85 $
    the shipping, why??where is the 19 $ like i saw before??
    aliexpress have free shipping, why you over charge us??

• Di
    Diane Mcf Nov 12, 2018

I cannot communicate with them concerning my ites and the website still saying processing. My money was taken from my account. I am considering stopping the payment.

• Mr
    Mrs Carol Dingwall Goshine Oct 21, 2018

I don't know what went wrong my order number is m170 +[protected] my address 2 Curran Court Yonkers New York zip code 10710 New York my home number [protected]

• Ca
    Candis Cortez Sep 06, 2018

I placed my order on the 23 of AUGUST it is the 6 of SEPTEMBER... WHERE IS MY ORDER ???

Comments

• St
    Stdfephan May 17, 2016

I ordered middle February. It's almost mud May. Istill have nothing? This not okay.

Marie Chery Apr 29, 2016

Why the shipping fee is so expensive?

Marie Chery Apr 29, 2016

My login name is : [email protected] - I would like to ask Why the shipping fee is so high?

Cheryl Read Apr 08, 2016

I received 4 wigs, 2 at a time, they are all not right, one too tight, one too red, one too frosted, and other too dark. I want to order other ones I like that I see, But I want to return these ones, I bought one about a month ago, and love it, got so many compliments on it, that's why I ordered more, where can I return these to?

Cheryl Read Apr 02, 2016

I want to return or exchange 2 wigs I ordered, and I can find no place to send them a message, , but they have sent me 4 e-mails, but none I can reply to, please help

• Wh
    what happen Mar 22, 2016

Sammy does not honor its insurance on packages do not bother checking the little box you will end up paying more money to ship items back to try and get a refund after paying all the extra fees to get package insured and going back and forth with my post office and Sammy dress I have only been reimbursed 100 points for my next order...

Reviewer16466 Feb 08, 2016

I order 3 dresses I paid extra money for the shipping and I never receive my order.

• Le
    Lena Webster Feb 04, 2016

Ughh it is horrible service!! Can't contact no one! Ticket number is wrong so you can't email the customer service! Tracking number is wrong, I can't tract it! Said you can after 3 days available tracking. Its over 2 weeks & I can't track! Saying wrong track number!! No one picks up the phone!! I left numerous messages! I only ordered a dam wig! Why so much problems? I'll never buy from them again or recommend this place to anyone!

• Vo
    vondalier carter Jan 23, 2016

i have not recieve my wigs. A total of 4 wigs. paid for on debit card.
    All I want is my wigs. It has been over 2 ands a half weeks I have not recieve
    nothing not a call no invioce to notify the shipment will be delayed. All i want is my wigs.

• Bo
    Bootsiecar Jan 18, 2016

I ordered 4 items from them on 12/23/15. Was sent an email on 12/24/15 that 3 of my items shipped and was provided a tracking number. The tracking number didn't work. Received an email on 12/28/15 that my 2nd package shipped but because it shipped separate from my first package they had to ship it in a way that provided no tracking information because my shipping fee wasn't sufficient to ship a second package that allows tracking. Well, that wasn't my fault, I paid my shipping fee, paid for the tracking number and they took it upon themselves to ship 2 packages. I have an ongoing complaint ticket with them now. They are telling me that the second package could now take up to 45 BUSINESS days to receive. By that time, it will be March and I wont need the boots that I ordered. I received the first package about 16 BUSINESS DAYS after it was shipped and the hoodie I ordered is too small even though I ordered a large and I am a medium and the article they advertised as a woman's COAT is actually made of hoodie material and is also too small. During the course of my complaining via ticket almost every day, they have offered me 8% off my next order - like I'm really gonna order from them again - they offered me 100 Points and then offered me $5.00 USD as a refund on an order of $81.00. This place is a joke and I am very upset. I will never order from this place again and I will make sure that none of my friends orders from this site EVER.

• Ev
    Evangeline Tarlue Jan 16, 2016

My name is evangeline. I put in my orders since December 3, 9, 19 up to this time I have not received any of my orders yet. I thought I was the only person that this is happening to. It us exposed them

Reviewer61935 Jan 07, 2016

Having trouble getting order in thank you.

• Ab
    abdullah111 Dec 31, 2015

wosssst service order M1512240521211389 payment done and still sending mails to confirm the payment method .. no use of sending mails .. 2 week past and order still not dispatched ... what a great company !!! never had the worssssssssst service ever !!!

• Ab
    abdullah111 Dec 31, 2015

The worst service I have ever seen.. no response at all form the sammy dress.. as I have placed and order and done the payment last two weeks a go.. if they don't know how deal with the customer just close your company and start begging!!! if you cant handel the request kindly return back my money!!! no receives the calllssssssssssssssss... ticket cases are closed unwantedly without any action.. can I have the management to get invoice here instead of ignoring us

Reviewer55245 Dec 24, 2015

I got a defective item delivered to me back in October and was told I could choose something else or receive a store credit, I chose to reorder. At first we were communicating well, but last response I got back was that I would be notified and to be patient. Then everything stopped. No more answers to my inbox questions and I think that is very unprofessional and rude.Where is my dress?

anita sills Dec 19, 2015

this company actually emailed me :"Sorry, maybe you donate item or give to friend, we are far away and cost would be much." SERIOUSLY!!

• Al
    Alvin handsome Dec 16, 2015

Hi
    I made an order since 23 November and I'm yet to receive it I really don't know why so I'm writing to inquire why, here's my order number MB1511231136564280 please let me know what's happening... here's my email [email protected]

Reviewer77723 Dec 07, 2015

I ordered some dresses online on the 16th of november, and I'm yet to receive my package. It's taking forever to get to me.

Samantha Bradley Nov 23, 2015

I ordered 2 coats a little over 2 months ago and paid for expedited shipping and still hav nothing. Was supposed to b a b-day present for my daughter. I'm a hard working single mother and it's wrong to rip people off like that! The phone number for them is always busy and they giv me fake tracking number through an e-mail. U just want to kno if anyone may kno how to get in touch with them

• Fr
    Frances Valle Nov 20, 2015

I order one item on September 22, 2015... today November 20, 2015... I haven't received my order and nobody will help me... really disappointed... hopefully they will send my order...

• De
    dellabella Nov 03, 2015

I also have had a bad experience. Ne er received my jacket I paid for, can't get a hold of anyone and never replied to any of my emails. It's been over a month, I'm very disappointed and will not be ordering from them ever again.

Janice Weaver Cronin Oct 15, 2015

I placed an order for a shirt in Sept. 2015, check cleared 9/15/2015. I have not received my item yet - today is October 15, 2015. I have called and received busy signal. Very difficult to get hold of anyone to speak with about this problem. Please help me. Janice Cronin 10207 Quail Run Drive St. Louis, MO 63128 USA [protected] [email protected]

• Ss
    ss8975ss Oct 03, 2015

Honestly I'm sick of this website !!! i live in the us and i spent around $50 which was my school money and it been about 2 months !! its crazy and is till haven't gotten my clothes

Reviewer98898 Oct 02, 2015

August 31, I ordered a top and still no top. They took the money immediately out of my bank account

• Yo
    Yolanda Cruz Sep 24, 2015

distribution for Sammy Dresses customer services department, I, Yolanda Cruz have been waiting for a items from your establishment, White long Coat to be deliver to my resident, that never arrive. My sister and I have purchases items from your warehouse distribution online service. What I need is a postal packages large enough for boots and Vintages shoe which I love and cannot wear, to be return, so I can wear! Now the boots need to be in size 7 and shoe a size 8.5. and the coat that never arrive. Here is my address 1934 Brandon Ave. SW. Apt. A. Roanoke Va.24015, home ph. [protected] or cell [protected] or [protected]. they no reason why your establishment shouldn't be to reach me.

• Yo
    Yolanda Cruz Sep 24, 2015

hi, Sammy dresses customer service department, my name is Yolanda Cruz and my sister Victalia Kattis purchase these items on her credit card, we have place order in pass without a complaint, we are unable to return 2 items for exchange and the other was for white coat that never came, the vantage shoe for a size larger 8.5 and pair boots in a larger size 7. Want I need from your establishment, is postal and packages to be return for exchange. here is my address 1934 Brandon Ave. SW apt. A, Roanoke, Va. 24015 my phone is [protected]). if customer Services would like contact I Yolanda Cruz, for the items in question, feel free to contact me, on my cell [protected]) or the number indicated above. One of the reason why, it has taken so long for the items in question. We have been for the white long coat in question, months has pass and the white coat never arrive!

• Ia
    Iara Meire Aug 21, 2015

I lost money twice on this site. I do not recommend for anyone. The merchandise did not reach me.

• Mi
    Midnight77 Aug 16, 2015

Because I have received many writings from people asking for my help, in addition to my bad experience with Sammydress is the reason I am sharing the following information.

IF YOU BEEN SCAMMED BY SAMMYDRESS, write to request a return ticket for your full refund including shipping.

If you payed with a check from your bank, let your bank know your problem with Sammydress. They can investigate, my bank told me they would investigate. So hopefully your bank can.

When your write to them, let them know you will report them to the Attorney General's office, The Florida of Consumer affairs, you will blast them all over the internet to let everyone know they are scamming people and you will contact your lawyer (even if you don't have one).

Note: Don't allow Sammydress to refund you via Paypal. Reason, if you pay by check/credit card, have them refund you the way you paid them. If you paid by credit card, call your credit card company and complain of Sammydress scam. Paypal can charge a fee and it can take a few days to get refunds from sammydress to your financial institution.
    I had a bad experience myself, BUT I demanded my entire refund and I got all my monies back. The following is what I did to get my monies back. I would not take no for an answer and I made them return my funds the way they took it from me to begin with. Read the following information I have provided to prevent other people being scammed by Sammydress. Don't give up, get robbed. Take a stand to put Sammydress out of business.

The following information is helpful. Call the agency based on the state your from.

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services at 1-800-HELP-FLA [protected]), [protected] if you are calling from outside of Florida, or 1-800-FL-AYUDA [protected]) en Español.

Office of the Attorney General
    PL-01 The Capitol
    Tallahassee, Florida [protected]
    Telephone: [protected]
    Toll Free within Florida: [protected]

Consumer Action wants to help you resolve your consumer complaints. For free, non-legal advice, email our Complaint Hotline. Or, call [protected] and leave us a voice mail message with a brief description of your complaint and the state you live in. Our multilingual hotline counselors will return your email or call as soon as possible on weekdays. We speak Chinese, English, and Spanish.
    (http://www.consumer-action.org/helpdesk/). check out the information provided on this site. Also check out complaints on http://www.complaintslist.com/websites/clothing/sammy-dress/

SammyDress - Phone: [protected]

Good luck!

Belinda

• Rh
    Rhonda Barber Aug 02, 2015

My wife purchased 154.00 worth of clothing that do not fit, the web page looks great but the clothing is not. when she tried to get her money back and send the items back no reply just as all the rest. i urge everyone to band together and file a lawsuit this will get the proper attention. This company is making money off of each person not having any direction to go in lets shut this web page down. We will all sign a petition and send it to the BBB first and move forward from their I need everyone to email me their web page address so we can start.
    [email protected]

• Do
    Dolores Tansey Jul 26, 2015

I ordered two blouses from Sammy Dress six months ago. We have emailed back and forth all this time I told them I was going to put on Facebook how they are stealing from me and I do it every month. The cost of the two blouses was approx. $37. Last month they told me that one of the blouses was out of stock. They offered to put the money back in my account and never did. I will continue putting how they are stealing from me until I get as many people on FaceBook to stop buying from them. I tracked the US Postal Service and they had no tracking # for me. I contacted the Post office where they are located and they had no tracking number either, so that tells me it was never sent. Who is going to take these people to court. Who is there to help us? Why are they being allowed to rip people off? Who can we contact in a higher authority to satisfy all these complaints? NO TRACKING # IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY! WOW! THAT SAYS ALOT.

• Th
    Theresa Harvey May 01, 2015

I also did not receive my merchandise, I have been unable to contact Sammydress co.through phone calls(always busy) or by e-mail, no response. Got paypal involved, they said lender had documentation that pkg. was delivered so the denied the claim. Post office says it's up to the Seller to make sure I received and was satisfied with my purchase(good for business) But after reading all of these I can see that is not going to happen! A lesson well learned, will not deal with them again, and spread the word to other people to not deal with them also. I am glad it was not a large amt. of money, just 20.00 I had a feeling it was to good to be true when I ordered it!!! You all know what your Mother used to say!!!

Janina medina Feb 26, 2015

I ordered for $54, 99 for 3 items, and i never recived nothing, tuey told me, that will give me my money back, it was in November 2014, im still waiting, and the customer service phone, always still busy, so they stolen my money, i think so!

• Sh
    sharon slaughter Feb 02, 2015

Only received half of my order, and paid for the full order! Where is the complete order? Contact me asap. Sharon slaughter 8100 12th ave south. Apt 109 Bloomington, mn.. Hope to hear from you soon. I'm not a happy buyer as of now.[protected]

• Ta
    tamie cawtho Jan 24, 2015

I to ordered and still not have received it.I made a complaint and no answer yet even sent a e mail and it won't go through it will be 1 month on the 3rd of Feb. Does anyone know the phone number I can call and re give them shell?

NoMoreSammyDress Jan 23, 2015

Placed my order for one item (total, with shipping: $20.35) on 11/17/14. I waited nearly two months but the order never appeared. I then requested a full refund from SammyDress and was told they would refund the purchase price for the missing item ($12.04) but not the shipping fee ($8.31). Seriously? They're making their customers pay for shipping on missing orders? Way to run a business - at this rate they don't have to send anything to customers, they can just charge a shipping fee and make a profit. After writing reviews explaining this situation at Yelp, [redacted], and ResellerRating.com, I was contacted personally by SammyDress. Apparently it is the ResellerRatings.com review (in which I gave the company one out of five possible stars) that concerned them. They were very eager to have me change my review after promising me a full refund. Here is the actual message the assigned customer service rep wrote to me: "I know you worry you can not receive the money finally.But we have promised you.Now the refunding is processing.Could you change your review for us first?It is really important for us.We need your help, all right?" No, I will not change my review based on a promise from a company that's already told me they are not going to issue me a full refund. In response I told them I am patient. Which I am. Show me the money. I will wait the 3-7 days they have said it will take for the full refund to be issued to my account. It is now day 2, so the earliest day I could possibly receive that refund is tomorrow. I hope they follow through with their refund promise. I would like to think all of the very bad publicity this company has generated is of SOME concern to them, to the point they may actually be interested in trying to correct the problems they've caused and possibly begin to repair their bad reputation. We'll see. I will say that once I wrote the review at ResellerRating.com, SammyDress finally became responsive to my problem. I would recommend others do the same and write a review at that site, since it's otherwise very difficult to get ahold of this company to request redress for missing and partially delivered orders.

• Ka
    karaner Jan 22, 2015

have not receive order from sammy dress. com, whats gong on with this and so many complainment about them why are they taking our money and not sending us any thing is this legal