Salvage WorldLost deposit $400

M

Salvage World will not return a $400.00 deposit I made on Jan 8, 2011 for a bid on a 2001 Ford 150 inventory item [protected].

• Je
    Jerry Kneppe Apr 18, 2020

I have been asking for my deposit to be returned but you haven't its been going on 5 months.

WHY

Jerry Knepper

• Bu
    BU123 Nov 12, 2018

I wired $25, 800 to salvage world to purchase a 2017 airstream. After two weeks they said they were having hard time getting title, then said a higher bidder bought airstream, but i did not get refund!!!

• Bu
    BU123 Nov 12, 2018

• Fm
    FMM MFF Dec 09, 2017

I just dont understand WHY the law does not attack them?
    Or they just know how to play so legally the law cannot touch them ?
    Same exact is case of wreckedcars on Ebay.
    The [censor] knows his game and has employed all his own family people including 2 [censor]
    who get him business. Plz be careful as he has opened up in FL also.
    Master scammer !!

• Mc
    MCA0071961 Oct 17, 2017

Salvage world auctions.com/ insurance auctions.inc have not refunded my money I paid for a car on the 21st of June $9, 600 and found out the car had been sold two days before they invoiced me yet they still took my money a Jason Kendall and Marcus Santana have been promising a refund ever since these are not their real names these people are total scam artists, they have no CEO or any other department they tell the refund department will contact you but this never ever happens they use an answering service called live answer to screen their calls I have so far reported them to the FBI internet crimes for wire fraud the IRS for tax fraud, and the state police for theft and deception I can't believe that no one has stopped these blatant thieves because that's all they are I will pay for any information leading to finding Jason Kendal and Marcus Santana / anna taylor

• Ol
    oldhoe Mar 05, 2016

I put up a 500.00 deposit 4/17/2014 I placed bids on several vehicles, each time they told me i had to raise my bid a couple thousand dollars to get the car. It was crazy. i have been lied to about my refund for a year and a half.. Me and my pals smith and wesson are going to go down there and get my refund.

• Iy
    Iyua Jun 04, 2014

I put a deposit of 500.00 to bet with and after my 90 days I asked for my refund and have NOT get my refund back, Its been over 10 months and still waiting. I called and called, but all they well check into it.

• Ni
    niggachizzy Feb 23, 2014

I had a similar experience, they wrote me and told me that i have won their bid that i should deposit 10% of the car value or $500 whichever one is greater and i deposited $500. After the desposit they kept telling me that i should increase my bid and i refused finally they told me that another eligible bidder has beaten me to it while trying to bid again i stumbled on write up telling tales of woes from this evil company and quickly applied for refund 7 months and still counting they are yet to refund, acknowldge, communicate in any form.

salvage world1 May 02, 2013

Make make sure to reference GSA auctions when calling them.. GSA auctions is a dba of Salvage World...

Please keep me informed on outcomes..

Here are the 2 contacts set up at the Department of Motor Vehicles that are handling this case...

Debra Moye

[protected] X112
    Fax [protected]

• Af
    afamee Mar 06, 2013

Salvage world is a bunch of crooks. Please avoid the heartache. Especially the guy called Alex Brown and his associate Samantha. The will give you a run around. Make sure to avoid by all possible means. I have had a terrible experience with them that its not even worth lamenting on this forumn. My only purpose is to prevent someone else from going through the heartache i went through. As I write this, I am still trying to get my refund back from them which i requested over a month. Everytime i call, i get put to a number that never responds and when you try to leave a message, the box is full. Everybody there is rude. I have talked to one person that is nice. Its a crappy setup and I am in the process of suing this guy. PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY

martyd Feb 26, 2013

vin 5J6RE4H55AL049205 I purchased this car from them and wired my money in. I getting no answers on where to pick the car up. Found the car I paid 10, 625 for is relisted on there auction site. Dont know what to do can anyone help?

• Co
    costafloors Nov 17, 2012

hii the salvage world its ### they stole me $1700. i call there everyday for refund NIKO say next week we gonna send u ur check and areay have 4 months and nothing ... i really dont know what to do . if anybody know anything how to get the money back let me know pleease

• Ba
    bartssss Nov 03, 2012

I purchased a car from them and wired my money in. I getting no answers on where to pick the car up. They left me on hold for 2 hrs. Found the car I paid 3, 000 for is relisted on there auction site. Dont know what to do can anyone help?

• Za
    zak14 Sep 27, 2012

I really appreciate you guys shared your experiences, I don't know how many people you guys have saved from this scam, but I thank you for saving my $400. I wish you people good luck with future decisions regarding any business online. thanks again.

• Po
    Popa222 Jul 10, 2012

I completely agree with you. The same thing happened to me. They wouldn't give me my 400 $ back and it's been 2 months. I spoke to the same guy -Jose from salvage world. He kept asking me bunch of questions and said /lied to me/ that I will get my money in one week. Its been two weeks and when I called them today they put me on hold for ONE HOUR! I called back 10 more times but nobody answered the phone.DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!Now I am starting my complaint campaign! I will let everyone know what happened and I will eventually get my refund! SALVAGE WORLD-SUCKERS!!!

• Pe
    peraat9 Mar 30, 2012

i will share my experience with www.salvageworld.net they are they are scamming you
    I bid on Mercedes benz car for 13k then i received call from salvageworld.com ask me to increase my bid to 16800$ i reject and i told him this is my maximum he told me i will try maybe they will reject this offer we can try on other car i said fine, after 1 hour i received an email says

.We apologize for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, we were unable to acquire the 2007 MERCEDES-BENZ R350 R CLA that you have bid on at this Insurance Auction. The Insurance Auction did not accept your offer (it was either too low, or they accepted an offer from another company other than Salvage World). Your current funds will remain in your account and you may use those funds towards your next purchase!...

after 4 hours i receive emails

We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully acquired the following vehicle on your behalf: 2007 MERCEDES-BENZ R350 R CLA!

i called them and i talk to Mr Niko from salaveworld.net i told him i dont want this car as i receive email say the insurance company reject your offer he told me it was by mistake (Mistakeeeeeee )
    then next day i contact live support chat
    this was them answer
    ...
    JoseGSA: correct, I remeber I asked you if you wanted to buy the car and you said yes, tehn we made the purchase to insurance comaony and send you invoice
    this is a good deal, don't worry, next time will be easier and I will personally work with you
    Hi : no it wasn't like that the question was that i have to increase the bid then i said this is my maximum and he told me i will try with the insurance company if they reject we will try with clk Mercedes and i said i will try with 1 car only then you made all the process and send me the invoice after receiving 4 hours before that the insurance company reject my offer and even if the insurance agree they should call me to confirm
    JoseGSA: Yes. I agree with you, but that will never happen again, sorry
    Hi : no problem but as i said before i dont want this car
    please remove this invoice from my account
    JoseGSA: why not...we got it a good price for you ?
    Hi : Dear Jose i just dont want it i appreciate your help and i hope you understand
    its not the write way
    JoseGSA: please type email
    Hi : for ?
    give me please the email
    JoseGSA: to look up your acount
    Hi : to send an email i need the email address
    JoseGSA: I don't like to deal with!!! children !!!, i asked you, you agreed to price, we bought car for [email protected]
    Hi : no problem thanks for your word i which i am in your country i could come and break your face
    by the way i will post all of this in all fourms
    they are trying to push me the car when they should call and confirm and tell me if the insurance agree or not maybe i change my mind maybe i bout onther car
    only confirmation could solve everything
    they are doing all of this to take your deposit money so be careful

• Je
    jerrod71 Oct 05, 2011

I just past the 6 week period they indicate and no refund. They do not return emails or phone calls.

• Ni
    Niko Salvage World Aug 15, 2011

Dear Alexander,

As we have told you on the phone. Salvage World is a franchise. We have no affiliation with salvage-world.com whom you left your deposit with. We have a new state of the art facility with multiple locations throughout the country. Please be advised that any concerns anyone may have they can reach me on my direct line [protected]. You can also send an email to [email protected] We look forward to doing business with you.
    I await youre email Alexander.

Sincerely,

Niko

• Al
    alexander1969 Jul 29, 2011

I put a deposit down on a car of 400.00 dollars and that was four months ago.Well i have been working whith BBB and Salvage World to get my refund.The BBB has put some pressure on Salvage World to get my refund.The person you got to contact is [email protected] but first contact the BBB at this email [email protected] tell her that Salvage World scamed you.She is in New York the same place Salvage World is.But forget the phone calls they don't work at Salvage World.Just contact the BBB of New York.Or copy and past the email email to the BBB.