Sally Beautyservice

K

I walked into the sally in Bridgeport, Chicago for a brush and some hair dye. They didn't have any prices marked on one of the items I wanted and on the other item, "Manic Panic" there was a sign saying please see employee for product so I went up and asked politely for some help when they get a chance as she was with a customer. So I waited. Then the other employee took over helping the customer and the extremely rude girl who I had asked for help started arranging lipsticks? Ignored me as if I simply didn't exist. Your company is a specialty store and isn't exactly "cheap". I will never shop your store again. This is not the first time I have experienced horrible customer service in your establishment. I have wasted more money than I care to think about in your store just to be treated like a nuisance.