Sally Beauty Supply #2987unethical practices and bullying inflicted on customers and employees

A

Great place to work with one exception: an employee there is constantly rude and condescending to the customers and employees. So many times I've had to apologize for this person and have lost numerous customers because of this constant problem. I would be fired or should be if I continually acted in this manner. It's not fair to the customers or employees to have to endure this type of behavior. The actions of this person go against everything Sally's stands for. This person makes us all look bad. And the worst part is, she's my assistant manager.

Anonymous Mar 27, 2016

I was a customer at this store for years. I never will be back and it is because of the girl that is shockingly the assistant manager! She is the rudest person I have ever met and treats people like they are stupid and a waste of time to deal with. I cannot believe she is still employed just from what I've been through with her and have seen how she treats others just as bad. Her name is Kelly, she usually has bright colors in her hair, do yourself a favor and don't even approach her.