Saks Off 5th — terrible shipping and customer service
I ordered a Burberry watch. They put an "adult signature restriction" on the package, which made it impossible for me to receive once I wasn't home at 3 pm when they delivered it because I was at work. Fedex told me those restrictions were only supposed to be placed on alcohol or firearms. I spoke to 3 different representatives at Saks and they all told me something different, giving me the back and forth. Two of them were supposed to get back to me in 2 hours and I never heard a word from them again. The only way I was able to get my watch was to work with Fedex and drive an hour away to the warehouse where it was held. It was extremely frustrating and inconvenient, especially after spending $400 with them. I'm not one to complain but I am very disappointed.
The order number is 4446298. Anything you can do to better this experience would be greatly appreciated.
More Saks Off 5th Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Saks Off 5th - package delivered to wrong country and address 
- Saks Off 5th - parcel delivered to wrong country and address 
- Saks Off 5th - item shipped to the wrong address twice
- Saks Off 5th - shipped wrong item, rude customer service
- Saks Off 5th - my two paid orders were cancelled for no reason 
- Saks Off 5th - sandals purchased on 125 e store
- Saks Off 5th - saks fifth ave suits
- Saks Off 5th - clothing / merchandise
- Saks Off 5th - diesel sneakers shoes
- Saks Off 5th - poor customer service