Menu

C
Author of the complaint
2:05 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi,

I’m feel so unlucky, so upset 😭 that this is my first purchase with Saks Off 5th to purchase a Furla bag. I really got a shock to read through on the reviews now that I really regretted that I did not read all the reviews before making a purchase.

They said that the Furla bag is authentic but ended up I had received one with a inner tag that stated made in China. I also saw why was it shipped from China to Singapore. When I pm their fb, they said I could do a partial refund or a full refund. So I had requested a full refund. But when I had received the email, there are some ridiculous return charges.

By deducting the original order fee & postage fee. Why should I be the only paying for that whereby I’m not the one making the error. How can Saks selling a non authentic item to want to cheat me?

The company should not expecting a customer to pay for the original order fee & shipping for the refund.

You will lost a customer by doing so because it’s very unfair & unreasonable. Like as if paying for nothing yet still must go through a lot of troubles to return it. I hope the company can explain to me why am I getting a China item instead of an Italy one?

I want a FULL Refund! Because it’s the company’s fault to make such mistake.

I feel like being cheated.

I shall not be the one to pay for the original order fee & return shipping fee because I did not even receive the ORIGINAL Authentic item! I hope you can stand in my shoes to think how will you feel to receive such item & yet when requesting for full refund but email I had received stated differently. But the Facebook customer service had actually promised me with a full refund!

I’m confused! Can you clarify it!

Kindly get back to me asap, case #[protected]!

Thank you!

Update by Cssxl
May 07, 2022 1:36 pm EDT

Hi ,

I’m very upset & disappointed with my first purchase on a Furla bag that Saks OFF 5th claimed that it was authentic at first but while shipping the item that I saw why was it shipped from China . After I have received the item today , I found out there is a tag written made in China & the side stitch was a bit not at the best quality stitching ! 🤨

So I pm the Facebook page to ask why .

They only answered me yes Furla should be made in Italy . I cannot understand what they are saying & it’s frustrating. It said I either choose to get a partial refund by keeping the item or to make a full refund on it .

I have requested a full refund but why they are deducting a sum for the original order & the shipping fee . It’s very unfair that I did not get an authentic item made in Italy yet must go through the troubles to pack to return it . It’s ok to return it but still want to deduct the refund ? It’s very unreasonable that people did not get the correct item yet must pay for nothing to return it to get the refund but refund is not the amount that I had made payment on ? What is this all about ! Is it a scam or what ? I should get a full refund on that because it’s not my fault . I also need to go through the troubles to return the item back then to keep contacting the customer service. It’s very frustrating on that . This is my first purchase & my first time encountered such weird issue . Kindly explain why the Furla bag is not made in Italy & why isit shipped from China !

Kindly assist ,

Cs

More Saks OFF 5th complaints & reviews

Saks OFF 5th - package delivered to wrong country and address
Saks OFF 5th - ORDER # 108381327
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Saks OFF 5th - Refund for returned item was never issued
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments