Menu

N
Author of the complaint
10:49 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had purchased a Gucci belt online on February 15. I received indication via email that the belt was shipped on February 17, however, only a shipping label has been created. On March 1 the item still had not been delivered to me and there was no updated tracking information, leading me to assume the belt was lost. I called off Saks to ask them for a refund since the belt never arrived. The representative stated that the item does appear to be lost and that I should be receiving a refund and a case number was given to me. A week has gone by with no update so I called off Saks again today at around 8:45 AM central standard time. I spoke to a Brandon who was probably the most rude, condescending, argumentative, and useless representative I’ve ever Spoken to. He did not want to look up the case number, and he kept trying to tell me that the item was going to be delivered when I repeatedly told him it was lost and I should be receiving a refund. I asked to speak to a supervisor which Brandon refused to have me speak to you. He stated that I had an attitude and that He was answering all my questions and there was no need for me to speak to a supervisor! I asked probably 50 times to speak to a supervisor and told Brandon I had no interest in speaking to him anymore, and he still refused to have me speak to a supervisor! I want to report Brandon for insubordination and being a terrible customer service representative who is a bad example of the Off Saks brand. Disciplinary action for this terrible customer service representative, Brandon, should be taken . I believe he should be reprimanded, education should be given, and disciplinary action should be taken against him, I’ve never been so upset after a phone call in my life.

More Saks OFF 5th complaints & reviews

Saks OFF 5th - package delivered to wrong country and address
Saks OFF 5th - ORDER # 108381327
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Saks OFF 5th - Refund for returned item was never issued
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments