Saks Fifth Avenue — fraud identity theft beware it’s ongoing!
Due to a computer issue I had to place an online order over the phone. Rep was very "nice"& offered free unsolicited overnight shipping. 3 weeks later when I made a return to a saks store for another item, a fradulant charge appeared. Contacted saks who are aware of a male individual in Chevy chase who placed the order . Saks has a severe breach that hasn't been addressed. They outsource - penny wise, pound foolish. I'm pressing charges. Getting an attorney. Pure negligence on saks's behalf. All this is directly related to the online order I placed. There is no "nice" in saks.
What was once a revered institution, has become a cesspool . Greed begets stupidity and crime.
More Saks Fifth Avenue Complaints & Reviews
- Saks Fifth Avenue - lost packages 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - boo to saks 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - horrible service 
- Saks.com - Online scam 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - rude 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - poor customer service in multiple departments
- Saks Fifth Avenue - no order! 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - their sales representatives cheery chen scams my account
- Saks Fifth Avenue - still waiting for my product
- Saks Fifth Avenue - order # 95545792 ref: returned merchandise: armani collezioni navy coat.