Safewaymanager of safeway locate on 1298 west capital ave sacramento

I

On Dec 15 at 1PM, I bring all my coins to the Safeway, took me 3 hours to finish the transaction, then I'm ready to redeem my coinstar paper to the cash, but when I give to the store "manager Nathan " he take look for 5 seconds, then hand me back all the papers I have, at bad mood reply me, don't have the money, call the other department for this, and he was arguing with me about this, never have any store would say the things like him, he was not patient at all, and he said don't want to talk with this kind people like me? Excuse me ! What kind manager is this ? I will not give away with this, this Safeway must give me a reason and apologize for this one, this manager should not be in this store, never ! This is costumer rights, I'm here is not solve the problem for him, he is the manager of the store, he should solve problem for costumers!