Safewaylotto scratcher redemption

My boyfriend went to the south davis safeway to redeem over $100 we had collected over a few weeks in lotto scratchers... Well he walked out with only $76!! This idiot blindly trusted who ever was handling the tickets, and even though he knew the number was too low, he left anyway thinking there was nothing he could do since "the clerk tore the tickets." bull-bleep! We had a stack of over 20 cards, from $1 to $3; a mere three of those cards were, respectively, a $21, $28, and $15 winner (Two rockin 7s and a poker game). Now, you tell me that doesn't bleeping add up!!! I am more angry with my idiot boyfriend for not speaking up and at least figuring out w-t-h was going on there, but still, in the future I will only redeem one or two cards a time myself and that way hopefully not be ripped off.

Beware!!! Redeem in small quantities and know exactly the amount or be prepared to have some bleep bleep steal your bleeping money!!!

• Jb
    jbt8 Mar 31, 2010

Did you call the California Lottery to report this incident (800-LOTTERY). If you did, they could have determined if your boyfriend was cheated. You can still complain as long as you know the approximate date, time, number of winning Scratchers turned in, winning amounts, etc...