Safewayhaas avocados

M

This Friday's special on Haas avocados was supposed to be 5 avocados. I only received 4 in my bag... The store is 30 miles from my home so therefore I won't be going back to complain... I was really disappointed... I don't expect to have to check numbers or weights... But I SHALL in the future... Apparently you only pay attention to long winded complaints so here goeeeeees issssssss thiiiiiis loooooong enough, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes its a matter of PRINCIPAL ... YES, GROCERIES ARE EXPENSIVE ENOUGH WITHOUT BEING SHORT CHANGED IN THE PACKAGING..???? NOT LONG ENOUGH YET?????????? THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST, Michael Orr, po box, 763, Seligman AZ.

haas avocados