Safelink Wirelessfree minutes

P Review updated:

I did'nt receive my free 60 minutes for the month of August. I spent two days trying to get ahold of the company and when I finally did, I spent about an hour and a half on the phone only to be told that according to their system I received the minutes on July 29. I kept telling them I did not receive them and got nowhere. I finally got so aggrivated that I said just forget it and hung up. They ripped me off. I probably shouldnt complain because they are free minutes, but they are needed.

• A
      Sep 04, 2010

Same exact thing happened to me for the month of September! Three hours on the phone to be told they aren't authorized to do anything because their computer says I got my minutes when all I got was a "service unavailable try later" error. Did the problem fix itself for September or not? Trying to figure out if next month holds any hope...

• I
      Oct 12, 2010

You can get your "lost" minutes by

1. Pressing the menu key
    2. Choose "Prepaid" by pressing ok
    3. "Add Airtime" is highlighted. Press OK.
    4. Your screen should display "Airtime PIN."
    5. Press 5 5 5 and then ok.
    6. The message, "Have a promo code?" should be displayed on your screen. Press the key below the word, no.

Now you should have your lost minutes!

• M
      Jan 04, 2011

IT HAPPENED TO ME FOR DEC. IT'S NOT THAT I GOT RIPPED OFF. BUT, THE IDEA OF THE TIME SPENT.

IT'S AGGRAVATING.

• D
      Mar 30, 2013

why can't i call safelink when my phone is out of minutes?

• H
      Jan 24, 2014

I have called for ten days to try to get another plug for my phone. I am going to lose my minutes because no one is answering the phones only a machine. There should be a real person to talk to when you need something. please if someone from this company really care please call me. My phone number is listed in your records. Thanks, Harriett Armstrong of Nashville, Tn

• M
      Jul 13, 2018

I tried adding minutes to my phone to find out I have not received my benefits for July