Ryanairforgotten mobile phone on board

V

I am a passenger of RYANAIR flight no. FR5172 from Stansted to Billund
(Sun, Apr 13, 2008). And accidently I have forgotten my mobile phone
on the board of the plane and i was told that all items found on the
board will be returned to its holder.

Tried to contact Ryanair via e-mail + called them but got no answer; called to Billund and Stansted lost and found offices but still nothing.

I would appreciate any info.

Best Regards
Viktor Berezin.

• Ry
    RyanAir Customer Nov 28, 2008

A RyanAir executive can be contacted directly on (INT)-353-1-8121206. This is a far easier route to resolution than attempting to establish contact with RyanAir Customer Services.

• Ro
    Ron Raumer Feb 22, 2009

I booked Frankfurt (Hahn) to Trapani Sicily with Ryanair in early Dec 2008. I paid and received a flight confirmation. Just yesterday I received an email saying the outbound was changed for me to go 2 days earlier. I cannot re-arrange my schedule for that. After two months they have done this. Now it is difficult to get a flight to Sicily during Easter week.

My advice is: Don't fly Ryanair.

• El
    elle Apr 09, 2009

I had a round trip flight from Pisa to Eidnhoven, when we arrived at the airport the process that Ryanair makes you go through is very unorganized. You must first go to the check in desk, only to find out that you have to go to the ticket desk to pay a 25 euro fee to board the air craft. You then must go back to the check in desk and get you ticket (we tried to go to the ticket desk to pay the fee first and they wont let you, they just want to send you in circles!!!)
    After checking in we waited to board our flight only to find out that our flight had been cancelled do to bad weather (when we went home to check the weather it was partly cloudy and light shower...). We were told to go to the ticket desk to get a refund. After waiting about an hour in line we were all told that they would not refund our money there, like we were previously told, and that we would have to fax our request to Dublin. The workers were very rude!!! At one point the woman helping me just threw papers at me. We argueed for a while, and told that we might not get refunded for our flights, and that they would not even consider refunding us for our flight back home.
    I DO NOT recomend ever flying with Ryanair, they are extremely rude, and cancelled our flight for no reason, and they are still trying to make us pay for a service that we never received!

• Co
    connorlf Aug 01, 2009

this more of a plea than a complaint, while travelling on ryanair from london to rome i left a small black case with my nintendo ds stuff in it and i have no idea how to find it, PLEASE HELP ME

• Cr
    crks Sep 09, 2009

Try changing ANYTHING with this airline. They charge you to call them!!! The epitome of where technology should NOT be going. This is a disgrace of an airline.

• Le
    Leigh L Feb 07, 2010

PLEASE help Camera lost on RYANAIR flight From Paris (Beauvais) (BVA) to Shannon (SNN)
    Sun, 07Feb10 Flight FR 133 Depart BVA at 16:50 and arrive SNN at 17:30.

Its a new camera with many pictures please help

• Ha
    hanna_bananna Mar 04, 2010

I have the same problem. I lost my digital camera (Casio, ExZ1050) on a flight of Ryanair on the 1st of March.
    My flight was FR133 from Paris Beauvais to Shannon airport as well.
    Did you get your daughter's camera back?
    I hope someone can help me. Thanks.

• Ne
    NEIL LAWTON Oct 27, 2010

I have also been duped by Ryanair, I requested information on discounts when booking a flight and since then have had £10 debited from my credit card without my permission. This can't be legal. Ryanair must somehow be making money from this scam and should be stopped.

• Mi
    Michel TORRES Mar 07, 2011

I am a regular customer of RYANAIR. I lost my bag on the Ryanair flight FR7103 from Rome to Brindisi, last February 24. I tried many times to call RYANAIR on the numbers that I know and I sent a fax to RYANAIR in Ireland Dublin, never response...So, in desperation, I sent an email to [email protected], never response :( Please somebody nows how we can join truly RYANAIR Customer services by phone ? Thanks

• Sh
    sheenaperry Sep 07, 2011

Shoppers discount is taking £13 unauthoried from my bank account causing me to go into over draft an ultimatly paying out £80 to the bank, why is this happening i wish to cancel any account from Shopperdiscount and demand an explination as to were my money went or I will be taking my information to the proper aunthorities.

Maryo Sep 07, 2011

Hello Sheena:

I just read your post and would very much like to assist you. I've located your membership record and have sent you an email confirming your membership history and next steps to resolve your inquiry. Please don't hesistate to contact our customer service team on 0800 731 9935 (this is a free phone). Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Regards,
    Mary
    Shopper Discounts & Rewards

• Mo
    monikab0209 Sep 21, 2011

Hi i lost my camera in ryanair (Samsung PL211 14MP Digital Compact Camera - Black) from Seville to London stansted on 20.08.2011.
    I do not care about camera but about photos if someone have it please be so kind to send me back card only with photos to 35 marconi place tn4 9tw.Many Thanks

• Ha
    hatemy holliday in marseille Oct 20, 2011

i been charged 40 euros for my hand lugage which i had only 8.2 kilos in marseille in uk always passed why rules are not the same with this company im a good client of rynair but now not anymore for 40 euros you lost 2 clients

• Pr
    Priscillian Oct 29, 2011

I tried this number twice and was left holding for a real person to speak to for 12 and 14 minutes respectively. Other numbers I foind online produced no ring tone. The fax number did the same three times over a 6 hour period. The booking form is deliberately crowded with add-ons which may escape your notice until you find you have been charged for them. The print is in places almost impossible to discern and confusing and once your name has been entered it never appears again. If you try to go backwards to check, you find yourself at the first page (interestingly your flight dates remain but nothing else) and have to book all over again. In the meantime, the fare has increased! If your boarding pass is incorrect, you will be charged. If others have made the same mistake, you will miss your flight. You will not be reimbursed and the ground staff will refuse to speak to you. Or if you are unlucky like me, they will be extremely rude and antagonistic. If you ask to speak with someone in charge you will be treated as though you do not exist.
    This is a disgrace of an airline running on seriously questionable practices, most certainly from a moral point of view, and quite possibly from a legal one. If you think that's OK because "they are cheap and can't be making much money", check out Ryanair boss's bank account.
    If there is any way to get any customer service satisfaction from this airline, an exhaustive survey online has not discovered it. In my case, a simple and immediate action on their part first to apologise and then to compensate would have avoided a costly lawsuit. You're only real option is to send a registered mail. My suggestion is to send it directly to the head of whatever department you wish to contact. If you look online you should be able to discover who that might be.
    The cost of a simple complaint may cost you more than your ticket, but DO complain and keep on complaining. It's the only way this airline will ever be forced to meet its responsibilities to its passengers.

• Pr
    Priscillian Oct 29, 2011

I tried the smain switchboard number twice and was left holding for a real person to speak to for 12 and 14 minutes respectively. Other numbers I found online produced no ring tone. The fax number did the same three times over a 6 hour period. The booking form is deliberately crowded with add-ons which may escape your notice until you find you have been charged for them. The print is in places almost impossible to discern and confusing and once your name has been entered it never appears again. If you try to go backwards to check, you find yourself at the first page (interestingly your flight dates remain but nothing else) and have to book all over again. In the meantime, the fare has increased! If your boarding pass is incorrect, you will be charged. If others have made the same mistake, you will miss your flight. You will not be reimbursed and the ground staff will refuse to speak to you. Or if you are unlucky like me, they will be extremely rude and antagonistic. If you ask to speak with someone in charge you will be treated as though you do not exist.
    This is a disgrace of an airline running on seriously questionable practices. If you think that's OK because "they are cheap and can't be making much money", check out Ryanair boss's bank account.

• Ni
    Nicole. Oct 29, 2011

They just called us last night actually. They wanted us to list our vacation home with them, and promised that they get over 1 million hits a day and that the home would be booked constantly. We declined. Probably a good thing.

• Da
    David Heven May 15, 2015

I left my glasses on a seat on Ryanair dusseldorf to Stanstead airport on the 11th may I knew I left them down just before leaving the plane. I was told to go information and they told me to go to another information where they gave me a phone number for first flight I was not to ring them for 24 hours. It would seem there was no one in the airport who could call the staff on the plane to make them aware of my lost. A simple act they would would have my name and the item. I sent a email to first flight they dealt with it over 4 days. I rang them a few times but they could not help me. I given Stansted lost property number but they did not have them they gave a Ryanair number and they gave me a other number they did not have my glasses I gave up.David