RushCardrush card system

B

Hello My name Is brandy Sanders I have been a member since 2004 i am sending in a compliant to rush card on Saturday August 26 2017 i loaded money to my card to pay bills and the system has been down for a few days... Which i never received information they where down at all if so i would have not loaded anything i called serval times now i have a late fee because of the matter called the first rep said wait 2hours it will be back up on Saturday never happened then call sunday same story called back still a issue then waited 30mins on hold for a supervisor not one was available As a value customer i am really upset. Now i have a 13.95 late fee attached to my payment and i explained to the people its not me it's you guys... I really feel mistreated can some one call me [protected]