RushCardholding on to my money

T

i am a single mother of 2 and i have been a member of Rushcard for so long that i dont even remember. on 02/22/16, i called to report my card stolen and the rep that i talked to stated that he would send me another card within 1-2 business days. he actually reactivated the wrong account so he stated that he would cancel that card and resend the correct card. on 2/25/16, i received 2 cards in the mail. When i tried to activate the cards, the one with over $300.00 was reported stolen and the active card had only .45 on it. when i called Rushcard back, they told me that the only thing that they could do was to resend me another card and that i would have that card within 1-2 business days. Now keep in mind, i have bills and i need to feed my children. the rep told me that they can transfer the funds from the inactive card to the active card and that will take 1-2 business days. i called on 2/29/16 to check on the status of me getting my money back and was told to call back on 3/1/16. when i called on 3/1/16, today, i have gotten the run around again and now these people have the nerve to tell me that the only thing that they can do is to reissue me another card or to do a moneygram to have my funds available today but either of those choices will be $30.00. Russell Simmons and everyone involved with this company is a joke and a rip off! i will be contacting an attorney and they will be paying me more than the $300.00 that is on my card. STAY FAR AWAY FROM RUSHCARD!!!