Rural Kingcustomer service

O Feb 02, 2019

On 1/15/2019 I ordered two items, a pair of trail shoes and wrench set (order #RK-[protected]-1-01). I received the package on 1/19 and found that the wrench set was not included in the package. I immediately called and informed RK's Customer Service Department. They took the information and did mention that the department responsible for resolving the issue was backed up due to the Christmas returns and it would likely be 4-5 days before getting the wrenches reshipped. On 1/25, late in the day I called RK Customer Service again to check on the status of the case. I was informed that the department responsible was still back up and it may be another week. On 2/2/19 I again called and received no status and an indeterminate date as to when (if ever) it would be shipped. It seems no one in Customer Service has any authority to even cancel and/or credit the order.

After reading reviews about this company, I now understand that this is SOP for the management of Rural King. I will use my credit card company to resolve this issue and make my purchases at other online companies.