Ruby Tuesday — customer service
I entered the Ruby Tuesday at 1550 American Drive Florence SC 29505 at 9:32 pm on September 23, 2018. The hostess guy asked how many? I said 2..he then proceeded to say well the kitchen is shutting down. Why not say that from the beginning? My husband asked him what did that mean. He repeated himself and so did my husband. I then said well let's go because the kitchen is shutting down I don't won't bad food or half prepared food. My husband asked him again what does that mean so we can't eat. The hostess guy responded again the kitchen is closing but the salad bar was still in its complete form. I then said it's not 10 so why is the kitchen shutting down. The hostess guy proceeded to say well it's been slow all day so we're not serving. The manager was behind the bar counting a cash register as we were walking out the door he started towards us but apparently he turned around because he never engaged us. I feel that if you close at 10 pm you should serve until that time. If you close at 9:30 pm then change the sign on your door and your website. Just poor poor poor customer service. My husband and I visit this Ruby Tuesday often as it is on about 5 min from our home. I am very disappointed in the service I received tonight. As I have never been turned away from a restaurant/store because it was close to their closing time and the last 30 min of operation was slow which is what he told us!!!???
Thank you for your time.
More Ruby Tuesday Complaints & Reviews
- Ruby Tuesday - your commercial
- Ruby Tuesday's - dresscode
- Ruby Tuesday - awful experience
- Ruby Tuesday - general manager
- Ruby Tuesday - commercials
- Ruby Tuesday - i am complaining about the service our family received on sun. may 8, 2016 (mother's day)
- Ruby Tuesday - food
- Ruby Tuesday - Salad food bar and entree
- Ruby Tuesday At Independence Mall - manager very rude
- Ruby Tuesday - the whole service