RTA Cabinet StoreMisguidance on Website

I submitted a request for help with the design of my kitchen just as the Memorial Day Sale was starting. I even submitted another bid that I had to have them match. The website says they will assist you - they didn't! They don't present a caveat that if they are too busy, they won't help! I was pressed to make a purchase due to time and had to make the order before 11:59pm on Tuesday to get the discount as they wouldn't work with me after to give me the Mem Day Sale price. Turns out, one cabinet was still needed. Now I have to wait another 2 weeks and the price total is more than if I'd bought local!!! And, soft close doors would have been included locally - and pre-assembled as well!!! There is no great price savings here. I am a landlord and would never consider using this company again.