Royal Bank of Scotland — COMPLAINT ABOUT NOT HELPING SMALL BUSINESSES
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND'S TREATMENT OF CUSTOMERS IS DISGUSTING.
I have had a business bank account with RBS for about 20 years. Recently due to the country's economy problems which has effected my business and for the first time in 20 years I asked for a mere £1000 overdraft facility to help us get through this difficult time.
Instead of giving me the overdraft facility; the bank manager who is recently taken over looking after my account has sent few application forms which are like a book to fill in order she CONSIDER the overdraft facility!!!
She keeps returning every small item in my account because the account is in the minus at the present time only by £100.
We can not get out the minus because of huge charges she keeps adding to the account to push the account further down into the minus balance.
I though the RBS bank has a policy to help small businesses like mine but in fact they are destroying any chance of survival for the small businesses by continuously charging big amount for their bank charges and unpaid items exactly at the time which businesses like mine need a bit of help.
Royal Bank of Scotland is sucking every bit of blood from the small businesses to ensure they are completely destroyed!!!
How ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND call that "helping small business".
I am deeply disappointed the way RBS treat their customers.
More Royal Bank of Scotland Complaints & Reviews
- RBS Netherlanga - Charge to my account
- RBS Bank UAE - Harassment of Collections Dept.
- Royal Bank of Scotland - I got an offer letter for System Administrator
- Rbs Credit Card Services Dba Kroger Personal Finances - Kroger Master Card, Fred Meyer Master Card - Kroger is worse than Juniper!
- RBS UAE - LIFE THREATNING
- Rbs Bank - Dishonest bank tactics
- Rbs Bank - not understanding my situvation
- Royal Bank of Scotland - loan fees
- RBS Netbanking - Complaint for netbanking
- RBS - collection department - Harassment from RBS collection