Rotita — swimsuits
I ordered 3 swimsuits and two cover ups. I swimsuits are not the size according to the US size chart they have. The suits were extremely too small. I have been emailing them now for two weeks to return the items and have not received a reply. All I want is the return address which is not located on the website or a working US phone number. According to the return policy I must contact them within 3 days of receiving the goods. I did so the very next day. And according to the policies I am only allowed to receive 60% of my return??? WTH All of their products did not fit and Good business would give you a full refund not a portion of it. According to the site it is because of shipping cost, however they also stated the return items fee is the customer responsibly. Than why am I only getting 60% of a return if I am paying for the shipment? I paid a shipment fee to receive the goods and now I am paying to mail them back if they ever get back to me with a return address!
This is a horrible company and I wished I had Googled them before I shopped with them.
This is not how a clothing company should operate!!
More Rotita Complaints & Reviews
- Rotita.com - seller didn't reply, but I can't return small clothes
- Rorita - clothing
- Rotita.com - the seller blocked me and didn't deliver order
- Rotita Online Clothing - incomplete shipping and size is not usa standard
- Rotita - scam
- Rotita - long delivery time, product poor quality scratchy fabric, badly made
- Rotita.com - website blocked after return enquiry
- Rotita.com - swimsuit returns
- Rotita.com - 3 blouses ordered on march 14,2018
- Rotita.com - company's dishonesty