Black Arrow Express Logo

Black Arrow Express

Having problems with Black Arrow Express?

Black Arrow Express Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Black Arrow Express Customer Service. Initial Black Arrow Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Black Arrow Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Black Arrow Express. Discuss the issues you have had with Black Arrow Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Black Arrow Express Complaints & Reviews

Black ArrowReturn/Refund item

Last time, black arrow was partnered with shopee and I, as a seller, someone ordered a helmet from me and used black arrow as the courier. Then the pandemic came, the said item was already in the buyer's unit until the buyer refused to accept the item because he's going to use the item to buy food and other necessary items. Then just now, the shopee told me that black arrow and shopee had cut ties. So here I am, to file a complaint for my item because we didn't receive the item yet since March. I will send a screenshot of the returned item from Shopee. I hope black arrow immediately check this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Return/Refund item

Black Arrow ExpressUnknown consignee

September 15, 2020
    - It says in the logistics that the item was out for delivery. I haven't received any calls coming from them. I have been waiting my order to arrive, but it did not.
    Common sense. Why would you ask for our contact information if you'll not use it. Why did you put consignee unknown if you did not reach me out.
    Desirable Resolution: Contact me and reschedule the delivery.

Please email me:
    [protected]@gmail.com

Unknown consignee

Black Arrow ExpressParcel was not pick up

I schedule my parcel to be pick up on 03-09-20 but it was tagged as failed pick up even if rider did not came. Now I reschedule my pick for today 03-10-20 and I was advised by your company thru email to wait until 6pm today for the rider to pick up my parcel. But still no rider came. I didn't even received calls or text from you. When will I expect for a rider. My buyer was about to cancel her order.

Black Arrow ExpressDelivery (Shopee)

Dog [censored] courier. Sa lahat ng courier sa Shopee platform, sila na talaga yung absolute worst.

Common issue lang sa platform yung mga riders na tinatamad and falsely tag "customer unavailable" or an excuse that isn't true in order to postpone the delivery, pero sa Black Arrow this happens consistently without failure.

Additionally, yung in-warehouse system nila sobrang dog [censored] rin. Takes forever for anything to get out.

Avoid at all costs.

Black Arrow ExpressItems Undelivered

February 27, 2020
          I need help with my item. Sa Shoppe app po, naka tagged na as delivered yung item where in fact, wala po ako nareceive. Wala rin pong tawag galing sa delivery guy. I'm wondering po, sino kaya nag receive ng package. Wala po akong contact number ng nagdeliver, name lng po at tracking number. Ito po ung nag deliver, JUDAYA NELBERT - DRS1525585.

TRACKING NUMBER: [protected]

Items Undelivered

Feb 18, 2020

Black Arrow Express — undelivered items

Feb 05, 2020

Black Arrow Express — product not delivered but stated as consignee not available

Today as I checked the status, as of 5:26 pm status is Consignee not available when this is already paid and...

Dec 26, 2019

Black Arrow Express — parcel is still not delivered

Hello po tanong ko lang po sana kasi antagal po madeliver nung parcel ko nung december 19 pa po kasi yun nasa...

Dec 19, 2019

Black Arrow Express — parcel wasn't delivered

My parcel was already received on BAE CAINTA last DEC.17 and UNTIL NOW, DEC.20, my orders were STILL with...

Dec 19, 2019

Black Arrow Express — pending shopee parcel delivery

Parcels with tracking numbers PH1971292049136 and PH1913025264620 were both received at BAE NCR East EC...

Dec 13, 2019

Black Arrow Express — my package from shopee

It says in my shopee package tracker that cosignee not available. Usually it happens when the item is COD...

Dec 06, 2019

Black Arrow Express — delivery is too long

Last Dec 3 2019, my parcel is rescheduled due to bad weather condition, but it's almost 4 days since it wa...

Nov 24, 2019

Black Arrow Express — returning of products seems to be too long

The parcels arrived Cebu City last November 7 and I expected to receive my parcels from shopee within that...

Nov 22, 2019

Black Arrow Express — delivered but I haven't received any

Black arrow automated text, message me earlier this morning Nov 22, 2019 so I waited and no one showed up. I...

Black Arrow Expressrts but no delivery attempt was made

Today, the consignee texted me that my parcel is to be delivered at my school. This is a relatively easy task considering it's a famous land mark. When I replied back that I was available for the delivery, the consignee did not reply at all. And noe the status of my parcel is RTS even though I did not send it back. What is happening with your service here?

Nov 13, 2019

Black Arrow Express — I am complaining about why my address in shopee as seller is not supported by black arrow.

I am a shopee seller with a shop name Arch Baligala Trading Post base in carles, iloilo, my pick up addre...

Nov 11, 2019

Black Arrow Express — shopee product

Hi! Your bacolod crew for black arrow are lazy and liars!!! How easy for them to put consignee not available...

Nov 10, 2019

Black Arrow Express — delivery

Black arrow is notorious for tagging the delivery as consignee not available when no delivery attempt wa...

Nov 07, 2019

Black Arrow Express — delivery, more specifically the person delivering the package

next time you make deliveries for shoppee please send us a notification ahead of time. and on top of that...

Black Arrow Expressrts

Can you show some proof that your delivery man was came into my shipping address? Your delivery man was a lier and irresponsible!!! They just not came here at my shipping address and just tag me as unknown consignee!!! 3 consecutive parcel they not deliver unlike your previous agent that he really came at my shipping address!!! Heres my 3 order id on shopee the he did not deliver and just tag me as unknown consignee!!!
              191101074851S3W