Having problems with FiltersFast?

FiltersFast Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FiltersFast Customer Service. Initial FiltersFast complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FiltersFast above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FiltersFast. Discuss the issues you have had with FiltersFast and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FiltersFast Complaints & Reviews

FiltersFast — unordered filter & i'm supposed to pay to return

I bought a water filter from them for my under the sink water filter system. I change them once a year since...

Filtersfast.com — cannot cancelling auto delivery

Cancelling "auto delivery" cannot be done on their "new" (I suppose) website. The cancelling of "my auto...

Oostburg

FiltersFast — taking the $ but not delivering the goods... repeatedly

After being prompted via relentless emails to re-open my account and get a discount on my first order "back"...

Filtersfast.comfilter

After making my initial purchase on march 27th I have finally received my filters june 10th!!! This was after a number of emails asking where my filters were. First response was the filters were special order and they would be delivered at the beginning of may!!!. Why did you not tell me this upfront!!! After still not receiving them I wrote again. They wrote back and offered me a refund. I did not want a refund just the filters. They finally came june 10th!!!
New name for the filterfast should be: quick to charge, slow to deliver,
Probably my worst online purchase ever.

• Ta
      Tara Knapp Jul 11, 2018

I have been waiting for weeks now. Sent multiple emails, sitting on phone now for over an hour waiting for a representative to find out where my order from nearly 2 weeks ago is. Status never updates on website. It is like some con job company with 1 person working for them. They intermittently take phone calls between trying to fulfill the orders. Worst customer service ever.

FiltersFast — thermostat

On Dec12/30/2017, I ordered two thermostats from Filterfast.com, but by 1/8/2018, I still did not get any...

FiltersFastdon't buy from them

Their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with.
    Ordered a filter. A very simple and an average one, nothing special and probably, not the most popular one. They sent me a confirmation and order details. The email stated that the item would be sent within 2-3 business days.
    One week went by and I called to find out the order status and learned that the filter was never shipped because it was out of stock. Unbelievable. No one thought I would like to be notified of it. I canceled the ordered and asked for a refund. Waiting for it to be reimbursed. I hope they won't screw it up.

Filters Fast — auto delivery

When I first ordered filters well over a year ago I signed up for auto delivery. I cancelled subject auto...

FiltersFastnever again

I am very disappointed.
      I am sure I will never buy anything from them. Everything is overpriced.I wish I searched a little before ordering from them, maybe I would have spent my money wiser.
      Moreover, I waited for one month for the filter to arrive. It's extremely long. And sneaky. Because I wasn't able to return the filter as the warranty period lasted 30 days. Awful.

FiltersFastappalling service

Is anyone there? Hello?
        When will your customer service reply so I could finally tell you about my problem?
        You know, people can be very patient and most of them would never write any complaint, but when it comes to an attitude like this, we just have no choice. I ever complain online, but you made me do it.
        I placed a wrong order. All I wanted from your customer care is to help me cancel it and make sure that my ney would be refunded within several weeks.
        But you are absolutely unreachable. Emails, calls - no answer.
        Waste of money and time...

FiltersFast — water replacement filter/customer service

I have been ordering from your company for many years, Recently I ordered an air and water replacement...

FiltersFastorder error, cannot access website to complain

I ordered two Aprilaire a/c air filters in the 213 style from FiltersFast. I opened the box this evening and found two filters - but only one was the 213 size. The other was a 413 size, which will not fit my unit.

I have tried multiple times to login to the FiltersFast website with no success. I tried calling the phone number but an auto-recording repeats instructions to login and file an e-complaint, which I cannot do!

Help! How do I get this company to fix their mistake especially since I already paid for two filters?

Filtersfast.comfilter for ref which I sold and sent message to filters fast to cancel my regular shipment every six months, and the just keep sending them.

How do I get it stopped and taken off my credit card? They have sent me two and keep sending even after I contacted them not to send any more. ?They send every here to four months rather than six months. I also noticed that this company keep a record of credit card info and seems to change the price upwards as time goes by. The filters started out at around 39.oo and now are around $54.00 each . I did not open this last package and do not know how much my Credit card was charged. It is a debit card so they get their money instantly. And I loose it the same way. I will take three months to get credit back when this return is handled by the company. When you are on a fixed income of Social Stupidity and close to 80 yr old it hurts for a while.

Filters Fastwater sentinel wsw-5 refrigerator water filters

On 1/5/2017 I purchased a 3 pack of the above filters at the cost of $89.70 & paid for them with my Discover card. After installing one and using it for a month, it still had an unpleasant taste. I made a phone call informing about the problem and I was sent another filter. I installed another one of the filters but have the same unpleasant results. As both the filters have the same problem, I cannot use them and am requesting a suitable remedy. I did go into the Water Sentinel website and there is no WSW-5 listed. John Butkins 826 Second Street Liverpool, NY [protected].

RESOLVED

Same day resolved. Full credit to credit card to be issued. Very prompt and courteous attention given. Would recommend filters fast. Actually I placed another order same day.

FiltersFastservice order

I ordered on 4-15-17 and not heard a word - expected to receive 6 to 10 days and i got nothing - made several attempts to get answer, i got nothing - not answer - called on phone - put on hold and waited to long - i got nothing - told to put in call - no call back - when i called back the office was closed - i made several attempts until i placed order elsewhere and i received my order elsewhere, so i stopped payment on your order - cancel any future order - i think this is a real shotty way to do business and i will make sure the public is aware...

On mon, may 8, 2017 at 10:25 am, ashley proffitt wrote:
                Hello,

Order cp-7967474 has not been cancelled. did you want me to cancel the remaining item off the order?

Sincerely,

From: "drf"
                Sent: 5/5/2017 8:16 pm
                To: "filtersfast.com"
                Subject: re: $45.93

I had already canceled that order

On fri, may 5, 2017 at 12:05 pm, filtersfast.com wrote:
                Hello,

I have received an update and we are expected to receive the rest of the order in stock by 5/22/17.

Sincerely,
                Ashley proffitt
                Filters fast llc
                Www.filtersfast.com

• In
                    Ingrid May 02, 2018

I ordered 3 filters that were suppose to be compatible WF287. However, they do not fit. I had a plumber come out and he said that I should not force this filter in, because it is not compatible. I called General Electric as well, you can cal them at [protected] and ask, but they too, said not to force this in. I want you to give me a refund and send a shipping label to return the 3 filters. My order number is # CP-9012968, date is 4/14/18. [email protected]

• In
                    Ingrid May 02, 2018

@Ingrid They have contacted me to issue a refund within 7 days.

Filters FastI had tons of problems with filters fast

I had nothing but trouble with Filters Fast and I will never deal with them again, terrible company and service.
                  I have ordered a filter from them and they shipped me the wrong one. I had to waste my precious time to send it back. At the beginning they even refused to accept it back and even claimed that it was my fault. But after days of arguing they finally agreed.
                  I shipped it back and later received the correct one.
                  For about two weeks everything seemed to be fine but after only two weeks of using it filter starter to leak! I contacted Filters Fast and complaint about defective filter and received only rude replies. They claimed that I was the only customer who had all these problems and refused to do anything.
                  Filters Fast is a bad company, please don't do business with them.

Filters Fastleaking refrigerator water filters

Purchased a new refrigerator in 2014. Since water filters are replaced every 6 months, I purchased 3 of their compatable filters in Dec. 2014, so that I would have them on hand. They all worked fine. In May of 2016, after replacing the last one I had, I purchased 3 more of the same model. Upon installing the first from the new shipment, I had a leak at the bottom of the refrigerator from the filter area. I removed and re-inserted the filter, to no avail. I opened and inserted another new filter. Same problem, more water. I called my refrigerator service company, who came, checked out the filters, and said that I should not use the "Compatible" units, only the manufacturers model. When I contacted Filters Fast for an exchange for the EOM model, they said that their return policy is only good for 30 days. I asked "how can I return something within 30 days if it is only used every 6 months? Why should I buy 3, lasting 18 months to save money?" THEY DON'T CARE!! They will not make any exchange for the EOM unit, or give any credit. Totally impossible to deal with them.

Filters Fastshipping

I have purchased a filter from this company and they shipped it with UPS!! I was shocked when I found out about that. Who uses UPS? That is the slowest and unreliable shipping service ever!
                      I waited for my filter for over a month and FiltersFast refused to cancel my order. Because of them I had to wait for like forever to get my filter. I will not buy from them again, because I really hate wasting my time.

Filtersfast.comterrible company

I have ordered a water filter from www.filtersfast.com and had a terrible experience with these guys. They left my order at my doorstep and left!
                        Box was damaged and filter inside was broken. I contacted them right away and demanded a full refund. I also sent them a message and attached photos of the order. They replied they were very sorry that happened and that's all! They said nothing about my refund!! I will never deal with this terrible company again!

Filtersfast.com — shameful customer service

I bought a water filter replacement cartridge. After 8 days, a box came with something completely different...

www.filtersfast.comdon't pay for the faster delivery, it wasn't fast and on time

I bought water filter from www.filtersfast.com. When I placed the order, it was mentioned that simple delivery would take a week, but faster delivery would cost me about $50 and I would get the order within 3 business day. Of course, I decided to pay and get the order back, but the seller got wrong all dates and shipped my order and provided info that the estimated delivery was about 15/9. I asked about refund, but the seller stopped to reply at all.