Menu

A
Author of the complaint
9:40 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered about 6 items over £60 all of which are ridiculously too small and terrible quality. I have been in continuous email string with them about sending it back - this is the latest:

" Customers shall pay for return shipping fee back, and you could go to local post office and ask about shipping fee back to China. I am sure it's not cheap. So could u please consider keeping the item and have a partial refund?"

I want a full refund - why is this so difficult to do. I am afraid I pay for shipping and I still never get any refund.

10 comments
W
Jun 19, 2022 11:11 pm

I ordered a 2 piece swim suit and they sent the wrong bottoms. I can't get any response from them as to how I can return or get the right bottoms. I really wish I had read all the negative reviews before ordering. Buys beware!

May 14, 2019 3:04 pm

I ordered a tunic from your company and it is too small. I would like to have a refund on this item. My payment method was Pay Pal. Please tell me how to get this done before the refund limit reaches.

May 14, 2019 3:01 pm

I ordered a tunic from your company and it is too small. I would like to find out how to send it back and get a refund. My payment method was by Pay Pal. Please tell me before it's too late.

R
Apr 30, 2019 9:56 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They don't give you the ZIP code, Telephone number, email, or the state they are in. You need all of these for UPS returns. Do not order from this company the quality is terrible.

C
Mar 19, 2019 4:01 pm

I have ordered from Rotita's before and was more than pleased. I am equally pleased now, with the exception, I got the sizes of both dresses wrong and don't know how to exchange the two items and also get the correct sizes back. It would be extremely helpful to have a phone number to explain the situtation so we could make a quick exchange, as I would be able to wear them when I had planned, for an event that is fast approaching.

C
Mar 19, 2019 3:48 pm

I have ordered from Rotita's before and was more that pleased. This time I am equally pleased, with the exception I got the sizes of both dresses wrong and wondered how to exchange the two items and get the correct sizes. It would be nice just to have a number for just exhanges if nothing else. I'd really like to get things rolling as son as possible so i can get them both back.

Jun 09, 2018 1:14 pm

Ordered dress and swim suit. Dress was to be a solid color drape and dress..two different color and both fugly! Swim suit was to have "boy legs" horrible SO SHORT! Nothing like the advertisement!

B
May 31, 2018 8:23 am

I am trying to return a top that doesn't fit correctly and am not able to contact anyone. I called the [protected] last night 32 times, and always got a busy signal. I want to return this item and can't figure out how to do it.

B
May 31, 2018 8:23 am
Replying to comment of Bevington1

I want some answers

P
Apr 28, 2016 12:59 am

Hello. Do you have an email address for these people please. I have tried to complain but their website is not recognising my email address. How surprising!
I ordered a top in XL as I am normally a UK 14 and wanted it to be loose fitting. It says XL on the label but is more like a size UK 8. And VERY VERY poor quality. A waste of my hard earned money!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

339 complaints