Rotitascam

S Mar 28, 2016 Review updated:

I ordered my item on 03/22(Tuesday) I paid for expedited shipping because I wanted it on Saturday and it shows Dispatch: Ships within 1 business day. I message and ask if they think it would be there for Saturday and I get "Your order is being processed; we will ship the order soon." I check for the order on Thursday still not shipped so I message again and ask about the shipping and get no response he it is 03/28 and I have message multiple time to get no response and the items still have not been shipped.. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE AND THE SHIPPING DAYS ARE NOT CORRECT. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

• J
      Mar 30, 2016

I googled the company for more information because I figured they would have complaints. Had I known they were in China, I would not have ordered from them. I paid for expedited shipment as well because the website says ships within 24 hours. I ordered my item on Sunday and they are just not preparing the shipping label. The item still hasn't even been shipped. Unfortunately a lot fashion retailers in China have poor business ethics. I used to sell clothes online and purchased in bulk from China. After getting the wrong item so many times and being charged for it, I decided not to purchase anything else directly from them.

• S
      Apr 16, 2016

I ordered a dress and I got an email saying that it was unpaid but when I checked my statements in my bank account, the payment did go through so I don´t understand what´s going on. I´m trying to contact customer service but no one gets back to me. After reading all the complaints, I´m concerned as I´m starting to think that this website is a scam.

• M
      Dec 16, 2016

I ordered a dress on November 1st & still haven't received it. I have tried to contact them for a refund numerous times & the only message I received was that it shipped on November 4th. I so not want this item, first of all b/c of the timing, second reason being I feel they are scams. is there any way possible someone can tell me how to go about getting my refund? I am furious with this company & would not recommend anyone using it! It now became the POINT, of getting my refund they have so ignorantly refuse to ignore! Please help .

• T
      Jun 09, 2017

I ordered 2 dresses, what arrived was not the dresses I had ordered OR the size...at least 3 sizes too small. Inferior material.
    Contacted Rotita, they gave me a 'ticket number' reference my email. I asked for my money back, was offered £19.00. Declined, I again for my money bac. Silence.
    Told them I would contact PayPal, they took up the case but ROTITA WOULD ONLY REFUND ME IF DRESSES WERE RETURNED TO CHINA FULLY TRACKED. CONTACTED DHL COST AROUND £48.00!!!TO RETURN, £2.00 MORE THAN I PAID FOR THE DRESSES.
    Contacted PayPal, they were powerless unless I returned the dresses. Said this was not the first time they had come up against ROITA!!!
    PayPal sent an email to ROTITA suggesting they refund me £25.00 No reply...
    Decided not to bother as I could not guarantee getting postage back as well.
    SURELY SOMEONE CAN STOP THE COMPANY FROM GETTING AWAY WITH THESE SCAMS.

• C
      Feb 10, 2018

Same here exactly send me a shirt three sizes too small then offered me a partial refund I declined and asked for full refund through pay pal still waiting for resolve .

• I placed an order with Rotita 6 weeks ago. They deducted money from my account. It took forever for the first pkg to arrive. I have call at leasdt 6 times to no avail. They emailed me and informed they would send my order in two shipments. I have received 1 package and has caught hell trying to get other order. It is Friday evening and I just received a call from their South Carolina office. They are the worse company I have ever come across. I was told to shut up and that I was a" [censored]." I was knocked off my feet... Good is, I recorded the entire conversation. I spoke with the manager Mike, and he informed me he would not send my order.. Order was p[laced originally April 4th, 2018.. Still no package... was to be a surprised Mothers Day... I will never order from this company again.. Again, I have entire recorded conversation and phone number.. [protected]...supervisor mike

• C
      Jun 14, 2018

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME. AND JUST THINK... I WAS JUST GETTING READY TO ORDER FIVE (5) DRESSES. O.M.G. I AM SOOOOO GLAD THAT I READ THESE COMMENTS. I DO NOT NEED THESE HEADACHES IN MY LIFE. JUST NOT WORTH IT...

• S
      Jun 22, 2018

News Flash ...do not ever order from this company. there cloths are cheap. return policy sucks and they never paid me my refund. I will be looking into legal matters. U CAN NOT call them or even do a live chat...I think this is done intentionally. I'm very Pissed off. these people owe me $151.00

• H
      Jan 05, 2019

It took FOREVER to get the two blouses I ordered and when they came one of them was not what I ordered and the one that came was made of very cheesy material. I tried multiple times over weeks and weeks to reach someone (email, phone chat, left messages) to get return and refund information and realized their customer service is non-existent. Finally, I tried one last time and got a response, but it told me that too much time had lapsed (less than 2 months) and the item was not eligible for return!! What a scam! Obviously, I will never order from them again and neither should you!!!