Menu
S
Author of the complaint
7:16 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Went to Ross American Fork UT and found an item I want to buy. Went to the service desk to see if they have another stool since the store only has 1 and missing a cover on one of the bottom of the legs. I was referred to the manager only to be told that they don't have the capability to call the other nearby Ross store to check the item for me. That I the customer best call myself. So I called the University Parkway branch in Orem UT and Draper UT branch only to be told they are too busy to check the item for me. I asked if they could check the availability so I don't drive all the way to the store and not have the item. It will be waste of time and gas for me since they're not that closeby. I was told they're too busy to check it for me. Wah! What a customer service! The manager didn't take the time to call the other stores, the 2 associates from 2 different stores were too busy to check a item and hold it for a customer! Ross, the customers need a better service than this! I will never set foot on a Ross store and I will definitely not recommend this store to others. For sure Ross gets 5 star when it comes to bad customer service!

2 comments
S
Aug 16, 2021 5:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Like most businesses, they are probably dealing with staff shortages and literally did not have someone who could go searching for an item. What they could have done though was taken your name and number and said someone would check when the store closed.

M
Jul 19, 2021 8:23 pm EDT

Did you contact the one on Layton?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

603 complaints