ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:7:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:7:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Ross Dress for LessThe store manager

This comment is awaiting moderation
Hello, I would like to make a complaint on the store manager at the Ross located at 7550 FM 1960 RD W, Houston, Tx. 77070. I've worked at Ross off & on since 2007. My experience with Ross has always been good. That's until the new store manager Diane came. She is the rudest, unprofessional, most racist & messiest manager I've ever encountered out of all the managers I've worked under. This location has the worst & highest turnover I've ever seen. I've always thought that a manager should use his or her position to make the business prosper not intimidated people. It seems no matter how we as employees complain bout her & her vindictive ways nothing is ever done. Her attitude is the worst, she takes people off the schedule when ever she gets ready. It's really her way or no way. And trying to go over her & speak to the District Manager is a no go because they are Besties. People should love to come to work & love what they do. Not come to work & hear what Diane has said about them. Now you can believe that whenever she's scheduled to work, she's going to have full coverage. But when it's another manager shift she can care less & then always has something to say about the way the store looks the next morning. If a associate calls out & they are on the schedule for the next week, she goes in & changes it takes them off or schedule them less hours. She like to talk to people like she has all the sense. She's going to be the reason Ross gets in to hot water. I put in a change of availability, she told me that she had to deny it because it's the holidays & I had just put in for a change back in September. Ok Diane that's why it's called availability so we can go in & change it when we need to. I ask her who I need to call & speak with bout this matter because I have a new job & she told me she didn't care who I call, the point was that she denied it. Now what is that to tell someone. Then to tell me that I only work four hours & it serves no purpose because my availability is 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm & I can't stay pass that to recover the floor. My availability has always been from whatever time to 10:00 or 10:30. No other manager has ever had a problem with accommodating my schedule. But if Diane doesn't like it, she has the authority to do whatever she wants. As many complaints that had been reported on her I would like to think that they would have been looked into them by now. But when you have the District Manager in your front pocket, well then I guess nothing gets reported to upper management. I need to speak to someone over her Diane & over the District Manager Dianna. It's a lot of associates that just up & quit because they have no one that they can speak to regarding the disrespect at Ross. We need a union asap. No one should have to be in fear of losing his or her job because one individual wants to always have her way. This is flat out ridiculous. I look forward to hearing from someone regarding this matter.

Sincerely,