Ross Dress For Lessactions taken by manager against employee

T Oct 27, 2018

Lanstown Ross Virginia Beach Va 3312
A young man named Marco had just helped us after our card had been locked and had finished the transaction when he called the next customer. The manager named Eddie as the employee told Marco to go home and when the man asked why Eddie said talking to much. The young man was helping us and I find this outrageous. I talked to Marco in the parking lot after to gather information about this and he left confused and upset when before he was joyful and happy. Personally as being helped by the young man I felt if unjust that he had no further explanation and was just send home after being so efficient and joyful. He made me feel happy about visiting my local Ross and the actions of his manager made me sick. The young man told me it was fine he didn't want to be mad at Eddie and would speak to is store manager in the morning Eric, but still I feel like this diserves greater attention. A young man is putting himself to work does it with a smile and makes the customer smile is amazing and is a perfect picture for Ross, on the other hand the actions taken without reason other than talking was rash and unethical. Is that what Ross depicting for the rest of there employees good customer serivce is bad. I hope to see more of the young man soon and others like him. And a lot less of the actions taken by Eddie.