Menu
O
Author of the complaint
1:08 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am looking for a new job and I heard that roses was hiring. I called on july 20th, 2019 in the morning and luckily the store manager answered. At least, I thought I was lucky. I asked her if she was still hiring and she stated rather rudely, "I don't do hiring on the weekends." taken aback a bit I gathered myself together and replied. "I understand. I just wanted to know what you were hiring for. Again, the store manager said,"I don't do hiring on the weekends."why I even bothered continuing the conversation I do not know. I said to her,"mam, I understand that you do not do hiring on the weekends, I just wanted to tell you I have experience and I can start immediately and I wanted to know when I could come in and-" the phone went dead. The store manager hung up on me. I stared at the phone in disbelief. I am a customer first and could have been a secret shopper or corporate for that matter! The nerve of her to hang up. She was the manager of the store and I wish I could remember her name. I was so offended and am so tired of these managers thinking they can just treat people anyway they want. I hope someone in roses sees this complaint takes action. I never! Wow!

0 comments