[Resolved] Rooms to Go — fraud!
To whom it may concern, I bought a new furniture (chase, ottoman and sofa), in which we received on JUly 2nd, buy the 15th it was already broken, for sure the leather might had been toasted or something we got two spring outs from it. so I contact my extended insurance they said rooms to go should covered, rooms to go came home and for sure it was a complete misunderstanding I told them everything and now they are saying that it will not be covered under their manufacture warranty, because i mention to the person that went home that the dog eat the foam after it was open. he is a small... I even mention that you cant even see a dog bite on it he is not like that. This has been twisted to not have my chase replaced. I called the insurance back the lady approve it Marllory and I called back to rooms to go to provide the auth number. So everything was good! two weeks later today! they just went buy to take more picture pictures that they already had!... Waisting my time... then im in the middle I have a new chase that haven't even made the first payment!!! and Insurance is saying it shoud be covere by rooms to go and rooms to go is saying that I will nopt be covere and the im in the middle ! without using a couch been expose to even get hurt because of the rest of the springs!! in which I have a 3 year old girl that could even get hurt!. I need for a MAnager or director to give me a call at [protected]
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it
- Rooms to Go - cindy crawford palm springs sectional sofa
- Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set
- Rooms to Go - undelivered merchandise