Roman's Pizzatasteless pizza at gatesville branch 344 klipfontein rd, athlone, cape town, 7764

L

Good Day,

I purchased x1 large meat supreme yeaterday 25/6/2017 at the Gatesville Branch 344 Klipfontein Rd, Athlone, Cape Town, 7764.

I bought it for lunch for my family as before we always admired Romans pizza for their taste and great food they produced.

when we came home and digged into the pizza, i was so disappointed in the taste it was so flavorless, there was no no taste at all we just tasted onion and tomatoes the steak was just as tasteless, my whole family just left the pizza. Bare in mind i wasted my money spending R250 at the branch and to receive a product that has absolutely no taste i was so upset. I will not buy at any Romans pizza because of this horrible experience. Taste matters when you producing food to customers.

I would either like a refund for my pizza purchased or some compensation for the tasteless product provided and also that the branch look into their products and taste it i find this unacceptable.

I have attached a sms of my purchase.My contact details below.

Loren Engel